Chapter 23 - Laera and Liam

Liam

I was somewhere between ecstasy and losing my sight altogether from all the sensation I was feeling in the head of my cock.

She'd permitted me to move, yet I was finding it difficult to.  The moment I moved, this would be one step closer to finishing.  And I wasn't sure that I could handle that. 

I needed this to be forever, and for the first time in a very long time, I was slowly getting the sense that it could be.

"Baby, please," she was whimpering, not from pain but from a need.  Need for me.

I pushed forward into her slowly but felt like I was moving a bit sloppily.

Why is this so overwhelming for me?

It was making everything that I usually did with her, enjoying her body, and seeing whether I could push her a little more out of her comfort zone with the way we made love to one another, just different.

I could feel her impatience as she began to push back herself. 

My hands flew from her waist to both resting on the small of her back, one on top of the other.  

"Let me, let me," I managed to push out past my lips with as much fortitude as I could muster.  This woman was going to be the death of me, were the only words in my head as the tightness of her walls sucked me in and compressed me all at once. There was no air escaping between us at the place where we connected, and it felt like my breath was trapped inside of me as well.

"Ahhh, ooooo..." instinctively I stopped because I wanted to make sure that I wasn't hurting her.

"Nooo, don't stop," she said back to me in a half scream, half moan.

When I became fully seated, I saw stars behind my eyelids.  I could no longer stand it, watching how slick her back had become with both of our sweat—the way it arched as far as her belly would allow her to into the mattress.

The gasps and moans that escaped her throat.  And the ones that were coming from me when I'd finally regained my ability to breathe.

I was utterly overcome.  The pressure being positioned behind her made me feel like the most powerful man in the universe.

This was my woman, my wife, my whole entire world.  And she would finally stop running away and be only mine.

The thoughts alone were so heady.

Each entry and partial exit from her body nearly sent me into fits of convulsions.  And the sounds coming from her had become more guttural.  I needed to lead her to a release, and soon, for both of our sakes.

Reaching around to her front, I let my fingers find that greedy little nub that always warranted lots of attention.  I found it already slick with her juices and swollen to the touch. I did not doubt that it was in an overly sensitized state, especially as Laera had begun taking deeper and deeper gasps as I began to rub it.

This was no time for play. I wanted us to both come together. 

"Liam," I heard her scream as she leaned even more impossibly forward, taking me and my dick still in her for the ride as well.  She lowered herself slowly to the bed and onto her side as her body shook almost violently due to her release.

And she just kept saying my name over and over again.

I was nearly there, too, and wanted to come while she was still in the throes of her own, so I placed a hand underneath her thigh and pressed it upward as high as it would go with her on her side.