Chapter 17 - Laera

I felt light in his arms.

And it wasn't the physical part because I was growing a whole person inside of me. No, it wasn't my weight; it was my mind.

I just wanted to block everything out and focus on this moment.

I'd wanted it. So, I took control for as long as he gave in to me, guided him inside my body, and rode him until I'd exploded all over him.

Even now, I could feel our lovemaking's moist, sticky creation rubbing between my thighs.

And I desperately wanted more.

Liam tried slowly putting me down on the bed, but I was tired of him treating me as if I would break. After everything that had happened in the last twenty hours or so, I wasn't satisfied with any soft-ass shit. So, I let him set me on my down, but I kept my arms around his neck and pulled his neck forward until our lips were just about to touch. And when he looked like he was going to say something to temper how hard I'd pulled him, I slammed my mouth over his instead, forcing the kiss deeper using my tongue. I explored the inside of his mouth and teased his lips with it.

The moan that echoed off the walls inside my mouth made my pussy pulsate and made me feral as I tore my lips from his with a loud sucking noise.

I tried to go back in, closing my eyes partially.

And then he stopped, or to be exact, he moved his hands up from where they were against my side to my forearms and held me. My mind couldn't compute anything in that instant. He'd just stopped everything he was doing with his hands and mouth to look at me in the eyes.

I couldn't read him, but I felt him hesitate.

Liam King never hesitated.

Doesn't he want this? Want me?

As if hearing my thoughts, he stood up to his full height before me and gently began caressing the side of my face.

I let him be soft with me, but as soon as his thumb glided over my bottom lip, I seized the opportunity and took it in, closing my lips around it. Then I let my tongue taste and tease until I drew my teeth slowly, pulling at his skin.

He didn't say a word. He didn't have to. The ecstasy on his face told me he wanted this and me.

"Fuuuuuuuccccck...no teeth," he could barely form the words. He was taking long, straggled breaths with each one.

I complied immediately, instead concentrating on the suction I had created, molding my entire mouth to the shape of his thumb in an erotic dance.

Pushing a hand through my hair, his palm found the back of my head and gripped me as he guided me back and forth over his thumb. His gaze burned a hole inside me that I didn't think could ever heal.

I rolled my head to one side and let his thumb slide out of my mouth. He drew it down the side of my cheek, across my jaw, and down my neck, leaving a trail of my saliva on my already wet skin.

More.

I'm sure he couldn't have mistaken how hungrily I looked at his curved member bobbing upwards in my face.

I leaned forward and placed my hand at the base of it. The little hairs tickled me as I began to make small twisting movements. But when I moved closer to him and placed my mouth on the tip, I thought he would lose control right then and there.

Liam's hips bucked forward, whether voluntarily or not, and he slid a bit further into my throat. I tried not to let my teeth graze him by shielding them behind my lips as I drew him in and pulled back in a controlled rhythm.