Money.

"Are you alright?" Jisoo asked Jennie after seeing her having breakfast at the dining table. "I'm alright. It's just that..." Jennie pouted. Jisoo got her drink and sat across from the younger girl. "Is it about Y/N?" Jisoo questioned. "She has not read and replied to any of my texts. Do you know how she would usually text that she has arrived home from work or here?" Jisoo nodded. "Well, I didn't get any of it." Jisoo thought for a little bit. "Did she have the closing shift yesterday?" Jennie nodded. "Maybe, she's tired and wanted to sleep as soon as possible when she finished work. It is only 8 in the morning." The older pointed it out. "I'm sure when she's awake. You'll hear from her." 

Jennie got her day started but it still bothered her throughout. 

It was close to noon now. "Have you heard from Y/N eonnie?" Jennie asked Nayeon who was driving her to the company. Nayeon shook her head. Jennie then told Nayeon what she told Jisoo who found it puzzled at the beginning but gave the same answers. "Oh!" Both women's eyes went to Jennie's phone which was ringing and Y/N's name was displayed. Jennie cleared her throat before accepting the call. 

"Hello?" She greeted happily. 

"Hello?" Jennie greeted one more time but now in a confused tone. 

"Baby, are you there?" Nayeon now look at Jennie when those words came out of her.

"Who is this?" Now, it has caught Nayeon's attention.

Jennie didn't say anything else after that but Nayeon could tell that the younger was listening intently to whoever was speaking on the other line. 

"Don't hurt her." 

"What the hell are you talking about?" Nayeon asked. Her voice was heard on the line. 

"No no. I am alone right now." Jennie lied.

Nayeon pulled the van over onto the side of the road. Jennie made eye contact with Nayeon who wanted answers. Her fingers trembled as she pressed on the speaker icon. 

"Alright. You are on speaker." Jennie told. 

"Hey, Nayeon noona. It's your cousin." Nayeon frowned. "Well, my only cousin is a woman so who the hell are you?" She asked the unknown man. 

"I could be your cousin too since I am Y/N noona's younger brother." 

The woman looked at one another but Nayeon reacted first. "Doyun?!"

"Correct. So smart." He laughed. 

"What? Why... why do you have Y/N's phone?" Nayeon asked. 

"Why do I have her phone and called Jennie on it? Well, I kidnapped Y/N. Knocked her out pretty well last night. She still has not woken up since I hit her on the back of her head with a handle of a knife. Don't worry though. She's still breathing." 

There was silence from the women after hearing all of that. 

"Hello? Did you two hear me?" 

"Yes. Yes, we did." Jennie responded. 

"What do you want?" Nayeon questioned. 

"Money." He simply answered. 

"Money?" Nayeon rose an eyebrow.

"You've already suspected me before. You were right. Congrats." He laughed again. "I only wanted to make Jennie involved in this alone but since you're here, we can change this into a family matter."

"Don't you ever say that! You are not my family and after knowing you did this to Y/N, you are certainly not a family member to her." Nayeon yelled.