Chapter 1

Sarah's P.O.V

This is unbelievable I thought to myself while laying in bed. After finding all my energy I did not know I had, I got up and got ready for the day. I then texted Nash to let him know I'll be on my way.

Once I had finally gotten to Nash's house, after begging Josh to take me, I knocked on the door and Hayes answered.

I thought to myself 'keep it cool sarah you're here to see Nash now focus on the task at hand.' I took a deep breath "Hey, is Nash here?" I asked

"Yeah, you're sarah right?" Hayes said and before I could answer he screamed so loud I'm sure the neighbors heard it.

"Nash that girl Sarah you've been talking about is here!"

Hayes P.O.V
Nash came running down the stairs, and Sarah started to act a little weird again. I hope she doesn't have a thing for him.

"She's the girl you found on twitter right?" I asked him hoping she's not some crazed fan that found our house.

"Yes. Why?" He responded

"No reason just wondering." I said as I left the room, and ran upstairs to my bedroom. It's obvious I was lying she is hot and honestly I really want to get to know her.

Sarah's P.O.V
I gave Nash a hug then I could feel him hug me back. He gives some pretty good hugs.

"So are we gonna get started making this vine or what?" I asked him
"yeah...lets go." He said enthusiasticly

I followed Nash to what looked like the back yard, and then he told me what we would be doing for this vine.

Hayes finally came back and asked if he could talk to me alone.

"Hey...so like um... would you..."

Since I knew he was trying to ask me out I interrupted him "Sure that would be nice." he kinda got a little jumpy but then he calmed down to tell me something else.

"ok I will pick you up tomorrow at 7!" All I was thinking was how he was going to pick me up. "Oh and dress fancy!" All I know is I'm going on a date with Hayes tomorrow at 7.