Chapter 7

Sarah's P.O.V

I looked outside to see cam and Elizabeth kissing "No way!" I said which caused Mel to come over to me "what?" She asked then I pointed out the window to them "wow!" Then I saw Haley with a really excited look on her face.

Then they came in holding hands "well I guess we are all taken now" Mel said "I'm gonna call the guys and see if they want to come over" I got okays from the girls but cam didn't say a word I wonder why?

A little bit later I got up to get the door and the guys came in and gave us girls pecks on the lips then going to sit over on the couch. It was so quiet you could hear a pin drop. Cameron and Nash were giving each other death glares and honestly I think they just need to talk whatever it is out.

"Is anyone gonna talk?" I asked "sure, cam why do you want to bring back MagCon in the middle of our tour?" Nash asked " oh no not this again" Matt said " wait hold on a sec. I'm confused what's going on here?" I asked " well Cam here now owns MagCon and wants to stop our tour right now and start MagCon back up again!" Nash said angrily "well I am just trying to make the fans happy and honestly it looks like you don't care!" Then the two of them started screaming at each other back and forth so I ran up to my room and grabbed a air horn.

I went downstairs then everyone except Nash and Cam saw me and plugged their ears. I blew the air horn then they stopped arguing
"are you seriously gonna argue over something VERY stupid? I mean seriously you're both destroying your friendship because of this, and yes Nash your right Cam it is stupid to start MagCon back up in the middle of a tour, and Cam is also right he isn't some person who thinks only about themselves, and honestly you're both stupid idiots for not thinking about your friendship! Now the rest of us are leaving you two here to work things out. " after getting that off my chest we left to go to the park and hangout

After about 10 minutes we left the park to go back to my house being as perfect as we left it and hearing laughing coming from downstairs we saw Cam and Nash making a YouTube video like they used to.

______________________________________
What's up I know I took a while to make this update and I have been really busy with band camp I have 2 more days to go then I will be updating frequently until I get really busy with school but yeah
Thanks so much for 116 reads! When I first started writing this I didn't even think I was gonna even get to 20 reads or more but thanks to everyone I have 116!! But thanks so so much for reading my book!
I also need some ideas on the relationships like should they keep going or should something really bad happen to the relationships to create some kind of drama? If you could please comment so I could get to writing chapter 8!

Love y'all
Haley😋