Chapter 5

(This might be the only song Preference I do but for this one I really wanted to do it! You don't have to listen to the song tell it is mentioned)

After we got done talking, got our drinks cause why go there and not get anything! Then Haley called her mom to come pick us up and she dropped us all off at my house. It was around 3:30 so we decided to get ready and we all wear about the same size in clothes so they just borrowed mine for the party.

I grabbed my phone and connected it to my House of Marley speaker, and played my playlist including Trevor Moran, Ricky Dillion, Kenny holland, Jack and Jack, Shawn Mendes, and Jacob Whitesides

Around 4:30 we were finally finished getting ready.

My outfit~ neon lime pleated open back mini skater dress, white vans, white velvet arrow bracelet, Gorjana taner bar mini triple layer necklace, gold shimmery eyeshadow and bright pink lipstick, low curly ponytail

Haley's outfit~ Maurices mint chiffon dress, mint pastel quartz watch, pink humble chic NY sorbet statement necklace, bronze smoky eyeshadow and nude lipstick, down naturally wavy

Mel's outfit~ Peach H&M dress with a lace bodice, pulling jewelry disco daisy bracelet, Daisy London daisy pendant in sterling silver, bronze eyeshadow with a peach lipstick, low messy bun updo

We then checked ourselves out in my mirror "we look hot!" Haley said "we look older!" Mel said "wow!" was all I could say "wait one question how are we getting there?" "My mom can drive us then we will decide who takes us home when it comes time to leave." I told them then we walked down the stairs we could year loud yelling and screaming. Great my brothers friends are here! We walked over to the kitchen where my mom was cooking something. "Mom can you drop us off at Nash's house?" "Why?" I had to think of another reason because there is no way she would take us to a party "we are going there to make a vine and they wanted us to dress fancy for some reason" I was getting confused looks from both Mel and Haley.

"Sure hang on one second while I grab my purse." Yes! On the way to Nash's my mom turned the music " so why are you girls really all dressed up?" I was about to burst when Mel and Haley already did "WE ARE GOING TO A PARTY!" They both screamed and realized they shouldn't of said that so they quickly covered their mouths "a party!?" My mom said in a angry calm tone I nodded "why didn't you just tell me you were going to a party?" Wow she is handling this better than I thought she would. "Because 15 year old girls going to a party didn't really sound great, and since you and dad tend to freak over very little things I figured it was best not to tell you" "well it doesn't sound ok but as long as there isn't any alcohol then I'd be fine your father no." We finally arrived "I want to have sober girls come home tonight!" "Ok mom!" It's now time for us to make an entrance.

When we entered surprisingly there was no music on just eyes on us. Nash came walking up to us "well you sure know how to make an entrance!" He gave me a hug both girls just stand there starring at him.

Nash's P.O.V

When everyone got to the party, it was pretty boring since Mahogany is taking a while to get set up. Until Sarah got here and when they did I noticed a really pretty girl that she brought, I decided to go and say hi. "well you sure know how to make an entrance!" I then gave Sarah a hug an noticed both of her friends starring at me. " Nash this is Mel" she pointed to the girl in the peach dress "and this is Haley" pointing to the girl who I thought was cute.

"So where's the music?" Sarah asked "oh Mahogany is trying to get all set up!" I said then her and Mel left leaving me and Haley. I decided to speak up and break the awkward silence "so how long have you and Sarah been friends?" I asked her "we have been friends since we were 4" wow I wonder why Sarah never mentioned her cause she is beautiful.

Mahogany finally got the music going, so me and Sarah went in the kitchen so we wouldn't be directly by the speakers. "You have beautiful dark blue eyes!" I yelled to her over the music "thanks but yours are a really pretty sky blue!" I knew she'd say that "yeah I get that a lot!" "I figured!" I then thought about going out side so we could actually hear each other." Hey let's go out back to talk!" I told her she nodded so I grabbed her hand and intertwined our fingers and lead her outside. "So how do you know me, are you like a fan or..." "Yeah I guess you can call me a fan, I mean Sarah talks about you all the time!" Then she looked cold so I gave her my jacket and we continued to talk

Sarah's P.O.V

"Hey Mel lets go find Haley!" I practically screamed to her over the music. We go and try to find her and Nash and see them out back talking and her wearing his jacket, all I could do was smile. "Hey I'm gonna go find Hayes!" I screamed to Mel over the loud music. I left to go find Hayes and I found him he was talking to Matt

"Hey" "hi! You look beautiful!" "Thanks!" Hayes said then I thought about Mel "hey Matt see that girl over there in the peach dress!" Since the music was really loud we basically had to scream to be able to talk "yeah why!?" "That's my friend Mel she is a huge fan of yours!" "Great!" "I'll bring her over here!" I then went to go get Mel "hey come with me!" "Why!?" She said "your going to talk to Matt!"

"No I'm scared to even go near him let alone talk to him!" "Well your gonna talk to him whether you want to or not!" I grabbed her wrist and dragged her over to where Matt and Hayes were "Matt this is Mel,Mel this is Matt!" I grabbed Hayes then we ditched them.

Mel's P.O.V

"Hey!" Matt said "hi!" "You know if we are gonna talk we should go somewhere quiet!" I nodded and we headed out back I was kind of glad that I didn't see Nash and Elayna out here "oh my gosh it's getting cold out here" "here take my jacket" Matt said I love how he's so sweet! "So Sarah told me you are one of my fans" "yeah I am" "so am I your favorite?" "Yeah" "you know your really pretty"

I started to blush and tried to hide it "don't hide I think it's cute" with that we both leaned in and we kissed! We both pulled away "wow" I said then we both started to giggle.

Sarah's P.O.V
"Sarah hang on one second I will be right back!" Hayes said "ok!" When he came back Mahogany started to play a slow song that happened to be my favorite.

A Thousand Years by Christina Perri

He put his hands on my waist and I put mine around his neck "how did you know?" I asked him forgetting about what we talked about on our date "you told me remember?" "Oh yeah" "Sarah I have something to ask you" "okay" "Sarah I have been waiting for what feels like a thousand years but in reality has only been 1 day...will you be my girlfriend" I kept quiet

"yes!"
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
This chapter will possibly be the longest I will right it is a total
Of 1294 words honestly I keep going till I think it's a good
Point to stop at. Hope you enjoyed it as much as I do righting this.

-Haley