Chapter 10

Sarah's P.O.V

It has been a week since I have tried to talk to Hayes but he won't let me explain to him what actually happened. Instead he thinks that what he saw was the truth but he is wrong, every time I try to explain to him the truth he yells at me and that's what starts us arguing.

Haley has been coming over to try and make me feel better about this situation by bringing over movies with our favorite actors in and food that we both agree on. She should be over here anytime now.

I heard the door open then close and I went downstairs to see who it was and it was Haley but she didn't have any movies or snacks instead she had a note.

"Here read this" she said and handed me the note

I know that it's been tough between us but I'm an idiot for not letting you explain yourself but I'm not telling you where I am so next clue you shall find is your favorite place where you will order your favorite wizard, But you must tell them your name.

When I saw the ice cream part I instantly knew where he was talking about when he said my favorite wizard and that was the ice cream shack. I walked up to it and told them my name and they gave me a small banana wizard with a note taped to the side.

So you found me see I do listen when you are telling me about your favorite places. Anyways your next clue is where we first met each other.

Off to Nash and Cams old apartment! When I got there I remembered where it was at when I found it there was a note taped to the door.

Hopefully this one strikes up your memory!

I headed to the bowling ally where we had one of our dates actually I wouldn't really call it a date considering everyone else was with us.

Once I got there the guy at the counter gave me another note

Ok this should be the last one our place where we celebrated 1 month

I knew exactly where he was talking about

Once I got there I saw lights hanging from the tree, a table for two, and Hayes standing there with this huge bouquet of my favorite flowers roses. He gave them to me and we sat down at the table and he let me explain what really happened

Flash back
I was talking to Paul and all of a sudden he just kissed me out of nowhere and I didn't know what to do so I kissed him back I know I'm going to regret doing this but I didn't know what to do I had already tried pushing him off me but he wouldn't move. I also tried biting his lip so he would stop kissing me but that didn't work either and by the time he finally pulled away it was already to late Hayes had seen me and left without getting a explanation from me.

Flashback over

"I am so so sorry I never listened to you when you tried to talk I'm sorry will you take me back?" I know I shouldn't since every time I tried to talk he would interrupt me but I have missed him so much. I got up and walked over to him and sat on his lap " I don't know what would you say to this?" I leaned in to kiss him then pulled away "so it's a yes" then I nodded my head yes.

5 months later

Me and Hayes and everyone else also but Haley and Nash are going through tough times and school is getting close so summer is almost over but the only good thing is that homecoming will be coming very soon!