Chapter 11

Haley's P.O.V

It's so close to homecoming Nash asked me already even though are relationship isn't as strong as it used to be but we are still together and that's all that matters to me.

Us girls had gone out and got our dresses already. It has finally gotten around to the entire school that Mel, Sarah, Elizabeth and I are dating viners Sarah is becoming more popular that what she already was because of vine but Mel and I are still trying to get used to being popular. I was going to call Nash and ask him if he wanted to come over but I got a call from someone else instead.

I got a call from my older sister Rebecca who left for college about a month ago.

I answered the phone

"Hey becca!"
"Hey what's up little sis?"
"Not much just a few things are different"
"What few things?"
"Oh nothing much... Just the fact that I am dating a viner!"
"WHAT! How come you never texted me and told me this amazing news!"
"Because I didn't want to bug you"
" you wouldn't be bugging me plus who is he?"
"Nash Grier"
"No way! How?"
"Well I went to this party that he was having that I got invited to and we talked out in his back yard and he asked me out"
"Wow"
" anyways before you called I was gonna call him to come over"
"Ok well I will go so you can hangout with him"
"Ok bye"
"Bye"

I then called Nash
"Hey want to come over?"
"Um I will in a few minutes I'm kinda busy right now"
"Oh ok I guess I will see you when you get here"
"Ok"
"Bye, love you"

Then he hung up with out saying I love you normally he does I don't know what's up with him but he is trying to hide something from me

Elizabeth P.O.V

Today at school Cam texted me to look at a vine he made. It was of him asking me to homecoming I thought it was a cute idea of him to do and of course I said yes! It was finally time to leave so I found Haley and gave her a ride home.

"So how was your day?"
"Good I just tried to call Nash to see if he wanted to come over to my house he said he would but he would be awhile because he was busy" "oh um well what's been up with him lately?"
"I don't know every time I ask him to do anything with me he always says he is busy"
"I will ask Cam for you to see if he knows what's up with him"
"Ok thanks for the ride!"
"Anytime"

So when I got home I called cam and he told me that he has been talking to girls that are not fans and hanging out and holding their hands.

I really don't wanna tell Haley cause I don't wanna hurt my best friend but she needs to know so I texted her to tell her.
(E-Elizabeth H-Haley)

E-hey so I talked to Cam
H-yeah and what did he say?
E-he said Nash has been hanging out, holding hands with girls who have no clue about what he does on vine
H-oh well thanks for letting me know😢
E-hey it's ok it will get better you should just go over and talk to him and tell him you know what he has been doing
H-yeah I guess your right well I will see what happens
E-ok and hey if you need a friend you know I can help
H-ok bye

Haley's P.O.V

I decided to go over to Nash's house so I had my mom drive me over there and I just told her to wait in the drive way.

I walked up and knocked on his door and Hayes answered and Sarah was over her with Hayes.

"Hey I'm guessing your here for Nash?"
"Yeah where is he?"
"He is up in his room but I wouldn't go in there if I were you"
"Why I already now about what he has been doing I just want to talk to him"
"Ok fine but your not gonna like it"