Chapter 19

So I made some changes to this story making this the last and final chapter so I'm sorry to all of you that have already read this chapter I just decided since it will be FOREVER until I am able to start the sequel I am just going to start new books that are only 1 book and don't have sequels and so yeah check out the authors note after this chapter please!!!

Ok now back to reading!
_________

Sarah P.O.V

When I woke up from my nap Hayes wasn't there. I got up and went to the kitchen and saw Hayes shirtless standing by the oven cooking something.

I went over to him and snaked my arms around his torso. "Have a nice nap babe?" Every time he calls me babe I die inside." Yeah did you" I replied as I laid my head on his bare back. " I did only cause I was with you." He said which made my heart flutter a little bit.

He turned his head and pecked me on the lips. "I am so glad this is are last week of school." I said "same" he replied.

Tonight we are having a double date with Sarah and Noah(Noah is the other guy in the picture).

I think it would be nice and Hayes and Noah could maybe become friends so we could all hangout together.

Haley is coming over to get ready with me in a little while, and so she could do my hair. We decided this is gonna be like a fun double date not so much like a dinner date but more like a fun date. That's why we all decided to go roller skating then find somewhere to eat.

-Later-

Haley is over here finishing up, and helping me with my hair. Noah and Hayes are just downstairs waiting for us and hopefully they are getting along cause me and Haley don't need something to go wrong on a day like this.

Hayes P.O.V

Me and Noah are sitting here waiting for the girls to finish and honestly its like a really awkward quiet.

"So your the famous Hayes Grier." Noah said

"Well I don't really call my self famous but yeah I'm Hayes" I replied

"Well its nice to meet you Haley tells me about how you and Sarah are goals, but she also always talks about Sarah." Noah said

"Yeah Sarah always talks about how she thinks you will be good for Haley, instead of my brother." I said and just as I did Nash walked into the room.

"Hey? Who's this?" Nash asked

"This is Noah he is Haley's boyfriend she is here getting ready with Sarah." I said hopefully he won't get angry because he cares about Haley even though he is the one who wanted to break up.

Sarah's P.O.V

We were done getting ready so we walked down the stairs and we saw Nash standing there.

"Nash" Haley said walking past him to Noah

"Haley" Nash replied

Then Haley did the possibly worst thing she could do.

She kissed Noah in front of Nash which made him run upstairs and slam his door.

"I think he will be ok I think he is old enough to handle this on his own." Hayes said

We called an uber and it came shortly but before that Nash came down with tear stained cheeks.

Haley left and followed him.

Then she came back and we left to get into the uber.

I decided instead of asking her what she said I would just text her.

-Text convo-
S- hey what did you say to Nash?
H-sorry
S-why?
H- I felt bad after seeing he cried because of what I did so I apologized and I just asked him if we could just be normal friends.
S-ok don't let that ruin the date.
H- I won't.

-end of convo-

Once we reached the skating rink and started skating I pulled Hayes a side

"Did you get along with Noah?" I asked kinda sounding like his mother

"Yes." He replied then I kissed him on the cheek grabbed his hand and we continued skating.

After skating and having a bruised butt both Haley and I we went to get some pizza and take it back with us.

Then when we got home we watched movies, and just simply had a fun night.

When we woke up the boys were gone but we figured they went home, so we all got dressed and decided that today was gonna be the best day of our lives to finish out the year!

We went and did so many things like bowling, movies, shopping, drink break at Starbucks, and basically just had a fun day.

I actually still can't believe I decided on becoming a viner and look where I am today! I have so many more best friends. I actually have a boyfriend, and I just feel like my life couldn't get any better than what it is now!