Chapter 16

(Skipping to November 24; the day of the outfield premiere!)

Sarah's P.O.V

Tonight we are going to the outfield movie premiere, and since Haley and Elizabeth are dating the main characters we are having a girls day to go get our nails done and go shopping for dresses.

Elizabeth is picking all of us up at Haley's house I decided to go over there to wait for her with Haley, and Mel.

Once she got there picked us up we headed to a nail salon to get our nails done for tonight.

"So Elizabeth how are you and Cam?" I asked her while we were getting our pedicure

"Good we actually decided to move in with each other as after I graduate so I can't wait for that, but other than that we are great!" She replied

"Good, how are you and Matt doing Mel?" I asked her

"We are doing good every time I go to his house to hangout I always get attacked with licks from Burnie, but we are doing good." She replied

"You and Nash doing good Haley?" I asked

"Yeah still kinda taking it slow still with our relationship but it's gotten better though."

"That's good, me and Hayes are doing good I try to go with Sky and Elizabeth to watch Hayes dance, and he has gotten better but he just needs to focus more though." I said

We were kinda quiet and on our phones for the rest of the pedicure then when it came time for the manicure we all went over, and got different manicures I just got a French tip cause I didn't want anything else.

When we got done we headed to the mall and went to look for dresses.

I tried on a dark blue dress but I didn't like it and I think Nash is wearing just black tux so yeah I could get any dress I wanted too.

Once we all finally found our dresses we headed home to start getting ready since it was already 4, and the premiere starts at 6 and it takes us a while to get ready.

Haley had her cousin come over to do our hair and she just curled it loosely so it didn't look to fancy.

Once we finished with our hair and makeup we put our dresses on, and luckily they were zip up dresses so we didn't have to slip them over our heads and ruin our hair and makeup.

We all heard the door shut so we figured it was the guys plus we also heard them talking too.

We all walked down the stairs and they all started whistling at us. I walked over to Hayes and gave him a peck on the lips.

"You look gorgeous." He said

"Thanks, you don't look to bad yourself." I said

"Well shall we get going?" Matt asked

We all replied with yeah and sure

We walked out and saw a limo which didn't really surprise us much.

Once we got there we saw some popperatzi, and a lot of fans and knowing the guys they wouldn't miss out on a chance to meet some of their fans.