Chapter 14

Cameron's P.O.V

All of us guys got together and pitched in money to rent a limo for the night for the girls.

The girls have no clue that we got a limo which is what we planned.

It was around 6:30 and the dance doesn't start till 8 so Nash, Hayes, Matt all came over to my house to start getting ready. Once we got done the limo pulled up I front of my house we all got in and told the driver the directions to Sarah's house to meet the girls.

Mel's P.O.V

We started getting our dresses on and since Haley's cousin is a hairdresser she did our hair for us for free after she got done with our hair we went up to Sarah's room to finish getting ready.

After we got our dresses on and makeup and stuff we went outside to get pictures of just us girls before the guys showed up we were just about to take our last picture when a limo comes pulling up in front of Sarah's house and as Sarah's dad was snapping the picture all of our jaws were dropped.

Then the guys got out of the limo and walked up to each of us girls.

"You look gorgeous" Matt told me "you don't look to bad yourself" then we all got pictures together some where just of us couples, some were of just the guys and the last few was a big group picture.

After taking the pictures we got in the limo and headed to the nearest fancy restaurant

Olive Garden

Apparently we weren't the only ones from our school there, and one of them was the captain of the football cheerleaders

Taylor Mason

Sarah's P.O.V

When we got in the restaurant Mel pointed out Taylor to me and I want very happy cause I knew she would try and act like a fan of the guys but we all know she has no clue who they are.

Then the worst thing could happen. She came walking up to us.

" Oh my gosh I didn't expect you guys to be here!" Sure you didn't
"Yeah this was the closest, nicest restaurant we could think of" "yeah apparently you guys aren't the only ones" "oh really we didn't think of that?" Haley said with attitude I'm gonna have to thank her later for that "Soo do you guys just wanna join us for dinner?" She asked us. Um let me think no?

"Um we actually have a big group so i don't think we could fit plus we just got here and you guys have been here"
Mel said

"Oh it's ok" "no I think we are good" I said

Then she tried to give Nash a hug but didn't succeed "woah what do you think your doing?!?" Haley said getting a little frustrated with what she was trying to do "just trying to give my ex a hug" by the way I forgot to mention Taylor has dated everyone in the school.

"Um sorry never gonna happen now why don't you take your little bunion feet and use them to march your way back to your own table!" Ok so yeah I guess I have to thank Haley for both of those

Then she turned around and walked away going back to her boyfriend of the week.

"Where did that come from?" Nash asked her "well let's just say ever since she kicked me in the eye during cheer in 8th grade I have hated her worse than what I already have."

After we had gotten done eating Taylor was standing by the door waiting to leave I think Haley had something in mind

Haley's P.O.V

I was watching Taylor and how she kept staring at all of us so I was talking to Nash and everyone she kept staring at me so I decided to do something I probably wouldn't do in public "kiss me" I whispered to Nash "what?" "Kiss me just do it" "ok?" So he kissed me then I pulled away and looked at Taylor she left. Now I'm happy

"Is that what you wanted?" "Yup!"

AT THE DANCE

After dancing for a while me and the girls decided to take the guys and get a huge group picture of all of us, then when we got back and started dancing again the dj stopped the music

"ok everyone what we are gonna do now we are going to play a slow song but you won't be dancing with your date you will be dancing with another person" then everyone got off the dance floor because no one wanted to dance with someone else. I am glad everyone did because I knew Taylor would want to dance with Nash but that's never going to happen.

Skipping the dance(I didn't want to write about it)

We left before it was time to leave so it would be easier to get out of the parking lot. We all went over to my house with the guys and had a little sleepover type thing.

Since we all had planned to have like a little movie night at my house after everyone brought a bag with pjs.

Once we all got our pjs on and went in my basement since my parents were sleeping and that's where we are going to sleep, I had put in 22 jump street and cuddled with Nash and soon fell asleep.

Hayes P.O.V

All the girls had cuddled up with us guys then I think they all fell asleep once we all realized the girls were asleep we turned the tv down and tried to laugh quietly but that didn't help because Sarah started moving around and looked up at me.

"Goodnight" she said then kissed me
"Goodnight" I said moving her hair out of her beautiful face.

---------------

Hey guys so I know I haven't updated in a while but with band competitions almost every weekend it's kinda hard but i can't believe this book has 343 views and it wouldn't be that without you guys!

-Haley😘