Chapter 12

Ok so I'm kinda bored and normally I wouldn't do this but idk what else to do right now so why not but here it is!
-------------

Haley's P.O.V

I didn't really want to but I guess I will.

Sarah's P.O.V
When I woke up I saw Haley wasn't there I think she might have gone to the bathroom or something.

I saw Elizabeth and asked her were Haley was she said she was in her bathroom. She came out she looked like she was feeling better.

"Hey you feel better?"
"Yeah kind of"
"Oh um you didn't happen to get a text this morning did you?" Elizabeth asked her "yeah...how did you know?"
"Um..." "No reason" Elizabeth finished for me I mouthed thank you to her "Oh" "well I was told by Nash to dress fancy for some reason so I need to go home and get ready" "CAN WE DO YOUR HAIR AND MAKEUP!" "Sure?!"

So we walked to her house which wasn't that far from Elizabeth's house but I walked home to change and take a shower then I came back and Elizabeth had already had her dressed and makeup done she was just waiting for me to do her hair.

Elizabeth's P.O.V

While Sarah was still getting ready I texted Nash in the group chat
E-hey Sarah is getting Haley's hair ready for tonight.
N-oh ok well everyone are your clues ready to give her I know I'm kinda stealing Hayes idea here but hey great minds think alike right?
E-yeah yeah we should all be ready Haley is finally ready so is everyone in place?
N,H,C,S- yup
E-ok so I will give her the first clue!
N-ok will be waiting at the end!

Haley's P.O.V
Elizabeth gave me a clue to some place or whatever it said

This place is very special to the both of us we had our first kiss as a couple here

The place he was talking about was very special to the both of us it was on our second date to Disneyland I know it's not the best but I had been there a few times but we had gotten someone to take a picture of us kissing with fire works going off behind us.

So I headed there and standing there with a card was Hayes "I'm guessing that's for me?" I said pointing at the card he was holding he just nodded handed me the card and left.

So if your reading this your out front of Disneyland and Hayes gave you the card well this next one won't be as easy I took you here as a surprise

He knew I wouldn't get this one off the bat cause he has taken me many places as a surprise but the first time he did was to the wax museum since I had never been there before.

I headed there and standing there was Sarah with a card "this is for you" "thanks"
Your so close to finding me but the next place is your favorite place to go when you are in a bad mood

I do like to go to the walk of fame when I get angry so I guess it's time to go there!

I got to the walk of fame and there was standing Cam with a card "here us go Haley" "thanks Dallas" after that he left I opened the card and there was a blindfold in it

Since you made it to the walk of fame there should be a limo coming anytime when he gets there, after you get in the limo tell him who you are and then put the blindfold on when he opens the door he will lead you to where you need to be.

The limo just pulled up I got in told him my name and put my blindfold on. He told me we were here and that he would be around to help me out of the limo in a second we got out and it felt like we were walking on grass since my heels were sticking in the ground.

I got up there then he let go of my arm and left I think.
Then someone grabbed my blindfold and took it off that person was Nash.

"Hi" I didn't want to talk I didn't really want to do this but I did it anyways just to make him happy

"Haley I know you probably don't want to be here I know that ever since what happened you never wanted to see me again and I know I messed up bad and it will never happen again I promise."

"Sure you promise me that it won't happen but I won't even let you get a chance to do that to me again and I just really want to leave cause I planned on sitting my butt on the couch for the rest of my life being a sad single 15 year old like I have been since 6th grade and I don't want to be that way but that's what has to happen and it's going to happen."

I turned around and tried to leave but Nash grabbed my arm " let go of me! You broke my heart once I am not giving you another chance, I'm not like that and you should know I am because I have told you many times and I don't want to hear what you have to say about anything"

I said trying to leave again but he yelled my name and said something that made me turn around
"What did you say?!" "I said its not my fault it happened!" Then I walked back up to him and sat down in a chair near him "what do you mean it's not your fault? Your the one who let her kiss you and you kept kissing her!" "I know I did I know I cheated on you but I don't know what I was thinking. I...I... I thought you were the one hiding something from me when you were hanging out with all the guys you have been hanging out with."

Then my mood went from angry down to normal "Nash I was only hanging out with them because you always said you were busy and Sarah and Elizabeth had plans with their other friends so I had no one else to hang out with so I called up Kian and Jc and Johnson cause they said they weren't doing anything and would hangout with me. You know you could've just asked me what was going on so we wouldn't of had to gone through all this."

"I know I could've but I didn't want to cause I thought you would freak out on me for asking you about it" " Nash you know I wouldn't I would understand because you would be worried about me and just wondering if I wasn't doing anything to ruin our relationship" "so do you forgive me since this entire thing was just a misunderstanding?"
"Not exactly" "ok good cause I have a dinner planned out for us... And you didn't say yes did you" I didn't say anything I just looked in his gorgeous blue eyes " I understand I wouldn't forgive myself after what I did either" "I don't mean it like that it's just... I don't feel like we are ready to just jump back in to where we left off we need to slowly work our way back to where we were." "Ok I understand"