Chapter 13

Nash's P.O.V

Even though Haley and I are not rushing in to things with our crazy relationship we are still going to homecoming together and today is the day before the dance today is the day we have a parade then later there is a football game.

Since I am in football I get to ride on top of a fire truck during the parade and Haley and Elizabeth are marching for band, Sarah walks with the cheerleaders, Hayes plays football so he will be with me and cam, Mel and Matt will be watching cheering and screaming at us.

Also today since we have the parade we get out of school early.

SKIPPING THE PARADE

Elizabeth P.O.V

Tonight at the game me and Haley have to perform our Phantom of the Opera show tonight and this would be our 4th performance for a home game.

I can't wait for tomorrow though it will be my last homecoming I get to go to since I'm a senior. I am so excited cause Haley is going and this is her first year since she didn't go last year and she has a date this year so that's why she is going.

Sarah's P.O.V

Man do I hate being a cheerleader I know what your thinking if I hate being a cheerleader then why would I try out it's not that I hate cheering I love cheer! It's just Haley has tried out for sophomore year and freshman year and never made it so I am stuck with snobby uptight brats. (No offense and Sarah really is a cheerleader she tells me the same thing everyday but I  agree with her she is all alone while everyone else is by themselves)

Once Hayes got done warming up since I cheer for the sophomores, (Haley, Hayes, Mel and Sarah are all sophomores Nash is a senior along with Elizabeth, and Matt; Cam graduated 2 years ago) so once I got done practicing a few things Hayes came over to me being all sweaty "woah woah you better stay right there mister your all sweaty so I'm not hugging or kissing you" " no that's not what I can over here for you know how Matt hasn't asked Mel to homecoming yet" "yeah what about it?" " he is gonna ask her tonight" " in front of everyone here?" "Yup" "so when is he gonna do it" "he said he was gonna do it before the band plays pre game" " and how is he gonna get the chance to do that?" "I don't know"

AT THE GAME(before pre game)

Mel's P.O.V
The announcer guy just said the cheerleaders were gonna show us one of their routines so I watched them to see if I could see Sarah, I wish Matt could see Sarah do her routine but he left to go to the bathroom or something.

The cheerleaders started they had like signs or something in their hand they lifted them up and each cheerleader had a letter it said 'Mel will you go to hoco with' then Matt was at the end, then Matt came up to the fence by the bleachers "so will ya?" I just grabbed his neck and pulled him in for a kiss.

Then they flipped their signs over and it said 'she said yes!' Then everyone was clapping and Matt was holding a bag of candy so he gave it to me.

AFTER THE GAME

Sarah's P.O.V

After the game was over me and Hayes got in the car with Nash and Haley. Mel went with Matt in his car and Elizabeth went with Cam then they all followed me to Monicals and we ate pizza then went our separate ways.

I can't wait for tomorrow!