Chapter 9

Haley's P.O.V

IT WAS PAUL ZIMMER!

I hope he notices one of the guys and comes over to say hi to us or something.

Sarah's P.O.V

Haley kept poking my arm like in a trying to get my attention way. " look who just walked in." She said then I looked at the door, and saw Paul Zimmer standing there.

Hayes was sitting right next to me so I decided to do something Haley and Mel will never forget, I grabbed Hayes and told him what I was planning to do. We walked up to Paul and talked for a little then it happened.

Mel's P.O.V

I saw Sarah and Hayes had left the table and then I saw why they got up Paul Zimmer is here! And they were walking to our table with him!

"Hey guys is it ok if Paul joins us?" Sarah asked " yeah" Haley said the. He sat next to Sarah in between her and Haley and the entire time Nash looked very jealous he was also giving Paul death glares the entire time. After we had gotten our food and and were finished Sarah and Haley were hanging on to Paul's arms while walking him over to his car then Haley walked back over to U.S. While Sarah was still talking to Paul.

Haley's P.O.V

I walked back while Sarah was still talking to Paul and I saw Nash had a look on his face that I knew was his 'jealous' face, so I gave him a hug and kissed him so he would know that I would never leave him for someone else.

Then Nash's eyes went wide, I turned around and saw Sarah leaning up against Paul's car and they were kissing like a full on make out kind of kiss. I am so glad Hayes had his back turned to so he didn't see it but I think he needs to see this.

Hayes P.O.V

I was talking to Matt when Haley tapped my shoulder " look in the direction of Paul's Car" she said that's when I saw what no one wants to see, I saw Sarah having a full on make out with Paul.

Sarah's P.O.V

what am I doing? Why did I kiss back? Why am I still kissing him? Was all I could think about. Then I pulled away and saw Hayes who look very badly hurt but I knew what this meant he was probably going to just break up with me for what I had just done.