Chapter 17

Sarah's P.O.V

So, today, Haley is coming over. Mel, Haley, and I are going to have a girls day, just us three like we used too, and also to get Haley's mind off of everything that has been going on.

I went upstairs and changed into a cardigan, jeans and my gold, sparkly shoes. Once Haley and Mel get here, we are going to the mall to just walk around and maybe get some new clothes. I haven't hung out with her in a while anyways.

I heard the door open then close. I went down to see Haley and Mel, and Haley with ombré hair?

"Hey, guys. I love your hair Haley" I said hopefully she wasn't to glued to her phone and heard what I said.

"Thanks, my cousin did it." She said without looking up from her phone. I decided to pull Mel aside and see what's up.

"What's up with Haley? Why is she acting so different?" I asked quietly "I don't know she has been acting this way since her and Nash split." She said "Well hopefully we can get her mind off of everything that's happened lately." I said then Mel nodded "well shall we go to the mall?" I asked "sure" Mel said Haley was quiet. The last time she has ever been this different than herself is when she broke up with her boyfriend that she dated in 7th grade but that was years ago.

Once we got to the mall Haley was still on her phone when we were walking to JcPenny she bumped into a really cute guy and they both dropped their phones.

"I'm sorry I should've been watching where I was going." He said as he helped Haley pick up her bags. "No it's my fault I wasn't paying attention." Haley said "Well I gotta go" he said "Wait I didn't catch your name" Haley said "It's Noah" he said "I'm Haley" she said "well Haley if I got your number maybe we could hang some time." Noah said "I would be happy to give you my number." She said then they traded phones and gave each other their number then they waved and walked away. " guys I can't believe I just got his number!" She said "wow she speaks!" I said sarcastically "yeah well being on my phone was actually a blessing for once." She said then we all left the mall.

Haley was back to being on her phone but it looked like she was texting someone I looked over to see the name
Noah😍💕
"Dang he's texting you already?" I asked her "Yeah he actually wants to take me out for ice cream tomorrow." She said "is that seriously what he put his name as?." I asked "yes it surprised me but I wonder what he thought of my name in his phone." She said " what did you put it as?" I asked " Haley😘💋" she said "wow" I said "What its not any better than what he put." She said then no one talked the entire way home. Haley and Mel spent the night at my house since it's a three day weekend. I stayed up with Mel and Haley went to sleep and even though it's rude I decided to steal her phone and read the text between her and Noah.

Noah😍💕
Hey so you doing anything tomorrow?

Haley😘💋
No why?

Noah 😍💕
Well I was wondering if you
wanted to go out for some
ice cream tomorrow so we
could maybe get to know
each other better.

Haley😘💋
I would love too!

Noah😍💕
Great pick you up at 3
Goodnight babe.

I mean Haley

Haley😘💋
Goodnight and it's ok
if you call be babe I
kinda like it.

Noah😍💕
Ok then I will pick ya up at 3
see ya tomorrow babe😘.

Haley 😍💋
See yah at 3 babe😘

-end of text-

Wow I think they are rushing it a little I mean they just met like 6 hours ago. I showed the text to Mel and she thinks the same thing but being the evil ones we are we decided to put Noah's number into our phones and text him.

Sarah
Hey Noah this is Sarah Haley's best friend

Noah
Hey Sarah

Sarah
So Haley told me you are taking her out for ice cream tomorrow

Noah
Yeah

Sarah
She will probably order a mint chip ice cream tomorrow.

Noah
Ok and I need to know this why exactly?

Sarah
Because she likes it when guys do nice things for her. Her ex from two years ago never really did anything that for her. And if she asks how you know just tell her you have your ways.

Noah
Ok thanks

Sarah
And if you hurt her like her recent boyfriend did she won't be like the way she normally is when she is around us she is funny to be around but after her recent break up she is quiet and always on her phone. So just please don't hurt her or don't do anything she doesn't want you to do.

Noah
Ok bye Sarah

Sarah
Bye Noah

And with that I went to sleep.

---------
Hey sorry I haven't updated in a while I've been really busy, but what do you think will happen next chapter?

Will Noah be nice to Haley?

Will Noah instead telling haley that Sarah texted him last night?

Will Haley be mad at Sarah if he does tell her?

You'll find out next chapter!

Love you guys!
Haley😘