Chapter 15

(Hey guys so I just want to tell you that some of this actually happened and also guys this chapter will be some what dirty but I will tell you when it starts and ends if you want to skip it and if you didn't already know it is the usame month as it actually is so yeah!)

Elizabeth's P.O.V

So today me and Haley are going to a flute bonfire tonight since we have been planning this flute get together for about a week now, but us flutes can kinda get a little crazy at some times.

Also before that's know it isn't till later can and I have a date planned since it is our 4 month anniversary!

I might not be able to make the flute bonfire though since being with Cam is more important than a bonfire.

Cameron's P.O.V

Tonight I am taking Elizabeth to somewhere special for our 4 months and I have something very special planed for her tonight.

Also she has no clue where I am taking her. I actually am taking her to a beach house that my family owns, that we rent out to family sometimes but tonight elizabeth and I have it all to ourselves.

For the dinner part of our date I am taking her to an out door restaurant that looks amazing at night, with the strung up lights and the music she is going to love it!

Haley P.O.V

Elizabeth is at my house trying to get ready for her and Cams date tonight, but the thing she doesn't know is that I actually was called up by Cam to help him plan this because the only thing he had planned was what will be happening later tonight.

So basically you can say that I planned almost everything for their date. I felt my phone start to vibrate and I was getting a call from Cam.

"Hey what's up" I said

"I forgot to tell you something kinda important that will be happening tonight" Cam said

"No if it's about it then..." I said but he cut me off

"No it's not about that it's about something else that's special" he said

"Then what is it?" I said

"I am going to give her a promise ring, I know it's kind of early in our relationship but I thought tonight would be the best, also I kind of already bought the ring so it's to late to return it and do it another time." He said

"Awweee ok that is just so sweet she is going to love it so much!" I said

" I'm going to love what so much?" Elizabeth asked coming down the stairs

"Oh nothing" I said then hung up the phone

"Who was that?" Elizabeth asked

"Nash he had to ask me a question or something" I said lying

"Oh ok" she replied

Cam's P.O.V

After Haley hung up on me I decided to actually start getting ready.

I put on my dress pants, and my dress shirt and I tried to put on a tie but failed badly.

So I just decided to have my shirt unbuttoned a little bit instead of a tie.
Once I had gotten my close done I decided not to do anything to my hair since Elizabeth like my hair with nothing done to it.