Chapter 2

(If you wanted to know what Sarah looked like the picture above is what she looks like)

I am excited for my date with Hayes. I walked downstairs to see my best friend Haley sitting in my kitchen.

"Hey I'm really glad your here I really need you to help me get ready for a date." She started freaking out and jumping up and down like a little five year old. "Ok so we need to fix your hair first cause it looks like a rats nest!" "Hey!"Sorry it's true though, we just need to get you looking hot for this date!"

Since I was told by Hayes to dress fancy, So Haley picked me out a coral and white striped skater dress and some white flats. "Ok so now that we have your outfit picked out what shall we do with your hair?"
"What about putting it into a cute messy side bun?" I asked her she then started doing my hair.

"Ok I think your all set!" I looked at myself in the mirror, she did do a amazing job on my hair and my outfit. we walked downstairs and instantly all eyes where on me.

"Where you going sweetie?" My mom asked "oh just out with a friend." I replied then my dad gave me a look that I had never seen before. "Well who is this this friend and..." The sound of the doorbell ringing cut him off "that's him!" i yelled "excuse me!" My dad said starting to freak out on me. "Dad he is just a friend nothing else!" I said and walked to the door and answered it. "Hi Hayes." "Hey!" He said "do you want to come in real quick?" "Sure" he said

In that time Hayes met my weird friend, my paranoid father, my excited mother, and last but not least my very over protective brother.

After that we walk out to see Nash holding the back door of his car open for us like a chauffeur. I bet Hayes payed him to do this.
We soon arrived at a restaurant that is my absolute favorite restaurant Olive Garden. Hayes hopped out of the other side of the car and ran around to open my door for me.

I swear that boy is trying very hard to impress me.

Hayes P.O.V

After I opened the door for Sarah I grabbed her hand and took her inside the restaurant. "Reservation for Grier." I then looked at Sarah I haven't gotten the chance to tell her how pretty she looks. "Right this way." The lady said

I sat down at our table for two and so did Sarah. "So tell me about yourself."
"Like what do you want to know."
"When's your birthday, favorite color, favorite song things like that."
"Well my birthday is June 8th."
"Wait. Did you just say your birthday is June 8th?"
"Yeah...why"
"That is my birthday too!"
"Well happy late birthday."
"Same to you."

Skipping to after the date

Sarah's P.O.V

"It was nice getting to know you better than I did already."
"Yeah you to." He said
"I had fun, um... Can I have your number?" I felt so weird asking it but I really wanted his number!
"Sure." We swapped numbers then I kinda had a little fan girl moment on the inside.
"Well I guess I will see you later." I told him, with that I gave him a kiss on the cheek and walked inside. I then heard screaming and cheering I looked out the window and saw Hayes running around like a little kid.

I knew he would do that.

Hayes P.O.V

That date was awesome! I had a huge smile on my face for the rest of the night. Nash had noticed my huge smile, he then started to say something. "So I'm guessing by the stupid look on your face the date went well?" I knew he would ask about the date but I didn't care. "Yeah it did I got to know her, and the date was just great!"