Chapter 4

I woke up to a couple of text from Haley and Mel asking if I can meet them at Starbucks I replied telling them yes, so I went downstairs and saw a note. My mom always leaves notes so that me and Josh know if we have some things to do around the house.

Good morning sweetie today is your lucky day you and Josh get a free day from chores so if you need Josh to take you anywhere don't hesitate to tell him that if he won't take you we said we would play hide the keys from Josh!

-Love you lots!
Mom

After that I went back up to my room to get in the shower and get dressed. I put on my blue and white Los Angeles 98 sweatshirt, some white shorts, my black vans , then I only put a little bit of my forever 21 natural eyeshadow because why where pounds of make up when you're going to be lazy, then I sprayed some of my Daisy perfume by Marc Jacobs, I then put my hair up into a cute but messy bun I grabbed my black Ray-Ban's and my phone. Now it's time to see if Josh will take me... wait he has to take me no matter what!

I walked over to his door and knocked since it was closed and he wasn't in there " Josh if you left ..." I yelled but then I heard him coming up the stairs "you know I can hear you Josh. I'm not stupid!" I screamed then I turned around and jumped on him, I then tackled him to the floor.

"Josh" I said his name all cute like and he knew I wanted something " what do you want Sarah?" " I don't want anything, I need something." " Ok then what do you need?" "I need you to take me to Starbucks to meet up with Haley and Mel" "NO!" "why? What is so important that you can't take me?" "Nothing I just don't wanna take you!" I quickly remembered the note and ran down the stairs and handed him the note. " Here read this" he read the note and looked up at me with a face that said 'I hate you' I gave him a smile and he ran upstairs " so is that a yes!?" I yelled "go get in the car!" He yelled back at me "yay" I quietly said to myself.

Skipping the boring car ride

We pulled up into Starbucks and before I could get out he locked the doors "why did you do that!?" "You owe me" "why?" "Because I was basically forced to take you" I unlocked my door and got out "fine tell me when I get home!" I yelled as he was pulling out of the parking lot.

Before I could even find them I got a text from Haley

Haley❤️😋
When are you getting here
Never mind

I found them and sat down "so I was thinking we..." My phone buzzing cut Haley off " who is it?" Mel asked me "Matt" she then gave me a look that to me looked like a mix between excited and confused "Matt who?" Haley asked me "Espinosa" next thing I knew Mel looked like she was about to explode " SHUT UP!" "Are you being serious!?" I forgot that I never told her that I'm sort of vine famous and that I've met the boys before "yeah I am being serious I've never told this to you and I don't know how you don't already know but I'm sort of vine famous. I've also met the boys before" we were awkwardly quiet for a few seconds until Haley said something "well don't just sit there and be quiet tell us what the text said!" I got my phone back out and pulled up the text.

Matt😊
Nash is having some type of party thing at his house and he asked me to invite you, so you wanna come?

"CAN WE COME!" They both screamed at me getting strange looks from people "let me ask" after I asked he quickly responded yes!

I can't wait for them to meet my girls