Take Control

Once returning back to The hideout, Toga Decided to take bath. So while she was occupied with that, Deku was inside of One For All, thinking of ways how he could help Toga control a percentage of One For All. But while doing so he kept running into complications due to Toga not having the strength to raise a higher percentage of One For All without her getting injured. As Deku kept running into these problems, he had no idea what to do. While Deku sat on the ground thinking, he suddenly felt a hand be placed on his right shoulder. From feeling this he turns his head and sees the 7th wielder of One For All.

~Deku~

"S-seventh."

~Nana shimura~

"Hey there Izuku."

After saying that to Deku, Nana sits right next to him on the ground and look directly at him.

~Nana~

"So what's troubling you?"

~Deku~

"Well Miss. Seventh-"

~Nana~

"Hey. You don't have to be formal with me. Just call me Nana, okay."

~Deku~

"O-okay, Nana."

~Nana~

"There you go. Now tell me what's wrong."

~Deku~

"Well you see, Toga used a small percentage of One For All today."

~Nana~

"Well isn't that good?"

~Deku~

"Well in circumstances it wasn't. It hurt her and I feel responsible for that happening to her."

From Deku saying that, Nana then placed her hand on top of Deku's head.

~Nana~

"Don't blame yourself. We've all experienced pain with One For all before. It just shows us how powerful it truly is. That's why it has us get stronger in our own ways."

Hearing Nana say this, Deku smirks at her as he begins thinking of the times he used One For All and how it used to hurt him too.

~Deku~

"Yeah, I guess that's true."

~Nana~

"Of course. I was once around her age when I felt that pain after all."

~Deku~

"You were?"

~Nana~

"Yeah, and it hurt like hell at first, but as I got stronger I felt nothing but strength each time I used One For All."

~Deku~

"How did you learn how to control it?"

~Nana~

"Well it wasn't easy, due to me being a girl and not having enough strength compared to normal boys, I wasn't able to go all out at first. So the way I learned to control it is to only use 1% of it each time I trained. And each time I train that way I got stronger, so each time I got stronger I kept raising the percentage of One For All. Eventually from doing that I was able to reach a hundred percent when I reach the age of 16."

~Deku~

"Wow, only 1% huh?"

~Nana~

"That's right. And I think that type of training will help Toga take control of One For All."