He Killed Him

As Mt Lady through countless punches at Gigantomachia, still he was still completely unfazed by them. But as he threw his own punches it made Mt Lady feel like she was being hit by a train. From the pain left behind from his punches, Mt Lady continued fighting no matter how hurt she was. Pulling back her left fist she hits Gigantomachia across his face, following that she punched him with her right fist to his stomach. After throwing those two punches, Mt Lady then pulled back her right leg and kicked Gigantomachia in his crotch which was very effective as he fell to his knees. With him on his knees, Mt Lady launched her fist towards his face. But right when her fist was about to make contact with his face, Gigantomachia suddenly raised up his right arm and caught her fist, from him doing this he pulled her in and reached up with his right hand and grabbed hold of her neck, where he then lifted her off her feet and into the air. As she was being held up, allowed Gigantomachia to stand right back up and hold her even higher in the air, which she attempted to break free from his grass but kicking his face. But being completely unfazed he then slammed her to the ground. From this happening it made all the oxygen in her lungs get completely blown out. with all her oxygen leaving her lungs, it caused her to shrink down. As Mt Lady laid in her body shaped crater she struggled to breathe, all she could do was to look up and see Gigantomachia looking down at her. While laying there she also heard faint voices of Endeavor, Best Jeanist, and Edgeshot. Hearing their faint voices she wasn't able make out what they were saying. From laying there she then sees Gigantomachia lifting his foot up which then looms over her. Seeing that she knew that there was no escape for her. But suddenly while looking up, she saw a yellow bolt fly to the air and hit Gigantomachia in the temple of his head. From being hit by this yellow bolt it caused Gigantomachia the fumble back until eventually falling onto his back and was now unconscious. From seeing all that happens, Mt Lady just stared up at the blue sky above. But soon Endeavor, Best Jeanist, and Edgeshot reached her and begin seeing if she was okay.

~Endeavor~

"Mt Lady, are you okay? Speak to me."

As they looked at it they, heard a little Mumble from her.

~Endeavor~

"What?"

Hearing her Mumble again, the three of them lean in to hear what she is saying.

~Mt Lady~

"The... bolt.... saved... me."

From her saying this left the three quite confused on what she was talking about.

~Rooftop~

I'm a nearby rooftop, Toga stood still as her feet and legs were steaming after using the third user's quirk. As she stood there, Deku suddenly appeared in front of her.

~Deku~

"You did good Toga. I don't think Gigantomachia will be getting up anytime soon after that."

~Toga~

"Yeah you're right. But my legs, they're shaking a lot."

Hearing that, Deku grew concerned, as he looked down and saw her legs shaking.

~Deku~

"Oh, then I suggest you should sit down."

~Toga~

"O-okay."

With that said, Toga begin lowering herself to the ground. Once you receive it she began taking deep breaths. As she did so, Deku kneeled to check if she is okay.

~Deku~

"Toga, does anything hurt? Like your legs or arms. Don't be afraid to tell me."

From seeing how worried he looked, Toga couldn't help but to let out a little giggle. After doing this she looked at Deku and smiling at him.

~Toga~

"You're cute when you worry Izuku. But I'm fine, I just need to rest that's all."

~Deku~

"Okay then."

As Deku and Toga smile that one another they suddenly heard a loud explosion from the distance. Turning their heads towards the sound of the explosion they see multiple explosions going off. Seeing those explosions, Deku knew who those explosions belonged to.

~Deku~

"Kacchan."

~Street~

Down in the streets, a crowd of villains began running away from the students of Class 1A. Well they ran the students also chased after them. But as they did so they suddenly saw something crashed out of the building and into the ground in front of them. Seeing that they came to a stop. Looking on they suddenly see Bakugou picking himself up from the ground and noticed large amounts of injuries around his body. But even after being filled with injuries he began taking a few steps forward.

~Kirishima~

"Bakugou!"

Right away Kirishima runs over to Bakugou and catches him before he falls.

~Kirishima~

"Don't worry I got you buddy."

As Kirishima held on to Bakugou, everyone else ran over to them to sees if Bakugou was all right.

~Denki~

"Holy shit. He's all beating up."

~Iida~

"We must get him some help at once."

~Mina~

"Bakugou is super strong, Who did this to him?"

~Shigaraki~

"I did."

Hearing that voice, everyone felt there spines to shiver as they then turned around and looked up to see Shigaraki floating down to the streets.

~Shigaraki~

"It's been quite some time class 1A. Since the death of that fool."

With Shigaraki saying this about Deku, Uraraka steps up to confront him.

~Uraraka~

"Shut up! Don't talk about Deku that way!"

~Shigaraki~

"Hehe, looks like Bakugou isn't the only one upset about that brat's death."

As they all looked at Shigaraki, they suddenly heard Bakugou begin say something.

~Bakugou~

"He... He..."

~Kirishima~

"What are you trying to say buddy?"

~Bakugou~

"He killed him... He killed Izuku."

Hearing that shocking review, their eyes widen as they then looked over it Shigaraki who grinned at them.

~Shigaraki~

"He's right. I did kill your friend. And I have to say I enjoyed it."

Hearing those words being said by him all class 1A activated their quirks at the same time while looking at Shigaraki with nothing but anger. From Shigaraki seeing this he smiled as he then begin to slowly float up into the air.

~Shigaraki~

"Haha, All of you must really want to see your friend. Then how about I reunite all of you with him."

~To be continued~