Questions And Answers

As Geten eyes were closed he began to hear a familiar voice.

~Toga~

"Wakey, wakey Geten. It's time to wake up."

Hearing this, Geten flickered his eyes open and saw Toga who was upside down well crouching.

~Geten~

"T-Toga?"

~Toga~

"Ahh finally awake. I thought I was going to have to smack you wake you up."

~Geten~

"What's going on? Why are you upside down?"

~Toga~

"Oh I'm not the one upside down."

~Geten~

"What?"

As Toga uses her right finger to point downwards. Geten raise his head up and saw that he was staring straight down a building but he also sees the street below. Seeing that his eyes opened as he looks at his body and sees that he is entirely wrapped in black whip. Seeing this he also spots a tendril of blackwood that is holding them up which he then follows with his eyes until eventually seeing that Toga is holding that tender in her right hand.

~Geten~

"Toga! What the hell are you doing!? Get me down from here!"

~Toga~

"I think you should be careful what you say."

~Geten~

"You know what I mean! Now get me down!"

~Toga~

"Sorry Geten, I can't do that."

~Geten~

"Why the hell not!"

~Toga~

"Well because I have some questions and you have some answers. So I'm not getting you down from there until I get what I need."

~Geten~

"Like hell I'll tell you anything after what you did!"

~Toga~

"Well if that's your choice."

Saying that, Toga lets go of black whip and lets Geten fall, which made him scream out. But before he could go any further down, he suddenly stopped. From this happening he began getting pulled all the way back into eventually seeing Toga who was retracting black with and holding it in her hand again.

~Toga~

"So are you going to answer my questions or am I going to have to let go of you again?"

From experience that he sees that she is not bluffing. So not wanting to experience that again he's sucked in his pride.

~Geten~

"Fin! What the hell are your?"

~Toga~

"Heheh, I knew that we'll come to an understanding. Now for my first question, I want to know the reason why you and your little friends came here?"

~Geten~

"We were searching for someone. Someone with the same quirk as that kid, Tomura killed."

From hearing this, Toga was surprised."

~Geten~

"But it turns out the person we've been searching for was you this entire time. No wonder you mysteriously left.