She's A Traitor

With Dabi laying back on the couch looking up at the ceiling while smoking a cigarette, he then hears a knock at his door which he ends up ignoring as he takes a smoke from his cigarette. But from doing this, the knocking soon turned into a loud banging which ended up irritating him even more.

~Dabi~

"(Sigh) crap."

With that said he ends up getting up from the couch and walking over to the door. As soon as he gripped the handle of the door with his left hand he also ignited some blue flames in the palm of his right hand so you could punish the person who dared to irritate him. Opening the door he sees the person that is standing in front of him which causes him to make the flames in his right hand disappear.

~Dabi~

"Tomura."

As Shigaraki stood in front of Dabi, he looked at him with emotionless eyes.

~Tomura~

"Dabi... I have received some interesting news from Geten."

~Dabi~

"Oh yeah, and what is it?"

~Shigaraki~

"I'll tell you, but first I need you to go to the room where we usually have our meetings."

Hearing Shigaraki give this order, Dabi knew he was quite serious.

~Dabi~

"All right then just let me go get my coat and I'll-"

From saying that he's slightly looked away from Shigaraki, to look for his coat. But looking back at where Shigaraki stood he was suddenly gone. So he shuts the door and look for his coat. A few minutes later, Dabi was walking through the corridors of The hideout until eventually arriving at where he needs to be. From opening the door and stepping foot inside he sees Mr. Compress, Spinner, and the main members of the Meta Liberation Army are all gathered together. From seeing them, Dabi made his way to the others.

~Dabi~

"Hey, did Tomura tell you guys to come here too?"

~Mr. Conference~

"Yes he did. He told us that he received some information from Geten. But didn't tell us what it was"

~Dabi~

"Yeah, he said the same thing to me."

After saying this he then glanced over at Geten who is sending next to Re-Destro.

~Dabi~

"Did you guys ask Geten personally about this information he has?"

~Spinner~

"I asked him."

~Dabi~

"What did he say?"

~Spinner~

"He just told me to piss off and wait for Shigaraki to arrive."

~Mr. Compress~

"It was quite rude of him to do that to you."

~Spinner~

"Yeah tell me about it. I even noticed that he was looking at us with an angry expression on this face."

~Dabi~

"I see."

While still glancing over at Geten, Dabi saw him look over at them with an angry expression that Spinner mentioned. Suddenly the door to the room swings open causing everyone to look over and see Shigaraki entering the room. While stepping through the room it felt completely quiet as he walked past everyone and came to a stop once he was in the center of the room.