Smile

After discovering the ability to float, Toga attempt to float again by jumping off of a tree stump. But with each attempt she was not successful at all. Deku who was observing her attempts to float begin to wonder if the 7th welder was either helping her from falling or if she has trusted Toga with her quirk.

~Toga~

"Why isn't this working? I've jumped off this stupid tree stump for almost half an hour and I'm still not floating. Hey Izuku! How do I use this quirk?"

~Deku~

"Well the quirk float is fairly easy to use and it's quite simple. Try imagining that you are swimming through the air."

~Toga~

"Swimming through the air huh?"

~Deku~

"Yeah that's right, Uraraka told me that when I was beginning to use the quirk float."

~Toga~

"So Ochako helped you?"

~Deku~

"Yeah she did. She helped me quite a lot."

Saying that, Deku begins thinking about the memories he made with Uraraka.

~Toga~

"Izuku?"

Hearing his name, Deku stopped reminiscing as he looked back at Toga.

~Deku~

"Oh sorry about that. I was just remembering some things."

As he said that, Toga could guess that he was most likely thinking about Uraraka, but doesn't decide to bring it up and instead keeps it to herself.

~Toga~

"So I just imagine myself swimming, right?"

~Deku~

"Yeah that's right."

~Toga~

"Okay I'll give it a shot."

So as Toga steps onto the tree stump again, she takes a deep breath and closes her eyes. From doing so she then begins imagining her swimming through the air. So with that in her head she jumps off a stump once again, and from doing so she does not hear the sounds of crushed leaves.

~Deku~

"Toga..."

With Toga opening her eyes, she looked down and saw better feet weren't touching the ground at all.

~Toga~

"I-I'm doing it, I'm actually floating."

~Deku~

"Yeah, you really are. But make sure you use your arms and legs to balance yourself."

~Toga~

"Okay."

So Toga began using her arms and legs to balance herself while in the air. From doing this, she was just so fascinated from being able to float in the air.

~Toga~

"I wonder if I can get any higher than this?"

Right after saying this, Toga suddenly began floating even higher which at first was quite exciting, but from floating even higher up into the air she was beginning to get worried as she was floating past the leaves and branches of the trees.

~Deku~

"Toga!"

~Toga~

"I-Izuku! How do I get down!"