She's Here

As Endeavor led the charge of Heroes towards an army of villains, he ordered Mt Lady to take care of Gigantomachia, which she was happy to oblige. So she grew to her giant size and charge towards Gigantomachia who she then clashed against. From her doing so the Heroes and villains clashed against one another as well and began fighting with everything they had. While the heroes and villains fought amongst one another, Shigaraki was floating in the air and observing them. As he did so the voice of All For One spoke to him in his head.

~All For One~

"Tomura, I see that you have already begun your assault."

~Shigaraki~

"Yes I have master."

~All For One~

"But what of Himiko Toga and the traitors?"

~Shigaraki~

"I've ordered the most loyalist man I have to capture the traitors. And for Toga, I know that she's on her way as we speak."

From saying that, Shigaraki looked on ahead and smiled. But as he did so, Bakugou suddenly appeared on his right. From seeing him off the corner of his eye he turns his head, but from doing so, Bakugou extended out his right hand and shot out a giant explosion directly at Shigaraki's face. Blasting him out of the air and straight down into a building. From this happening, Bakugou used a light explosion to fly towards the building he sent Shigaraki crashing into. Once Bakugou landed onto the roof of the building he then saw Shigaraki floating out of building.

~Shigaraki~

"Well well. We meet again Katsuki Bakugou, or should I call you Kacchan?"

~Bakugou~

"SHUT UP YOU DAMN BASTARD! ME AND YOU RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW! THIS ENDS NOW!"

~Shigaraki~

"Hahaha, I guess I could kill a little bit of time."

~Miles away~

Meanwhile in the streets miles away from the fight, Dabi, Mr. Compress, and Spinner we're running through the streets and wondering what was going on.

~Spinner~

"Hey guys do you have any idea what's going on?"

~Dabi~

"Not sure? But whatever it is it's something big."

~Mr. Compress~

"I think I have a guess of what's going on?"

~Dabi~

"Then tell us damn it."

~Mr. Compress~

"Well from the roars we heard earlier, I think they might belong to Gigantomachia."

~Dabi~

"What?"

~Spinner~

"But he's supposed to be with Tomura. Isn't he?"

~Mr. Compress~

"Well I have another guess. And I think Tomura must be here as well."

~Dabi~

"And if they were coming why the hell weren't we informed?"

~Mr. Compress~

"No clue. But we must hurry to the battlefield at once."

~Dabi~

"Yeah that's pretty obvious."

As they continued running they noticed Spinner coming to a stop. From seeing him do that, Dabi and Mr. Compress also come to a stop as they look over at him.