For Deku

Right away class 1A begin throwing everything they had at Shigaraki. But just like Bakugou's explosions, he was completely unfazed by them. Seeing this they new that they couldn't defeat him by just using their own attacks against him. So just like a class they all decided to work together similar to when they faced off against Deku. With this decided they all grouped up together besides Bakugou and Kirishima who were in a building where kirishima was patching Bakugou's injuries. The one who has decided to lead the class into this fight with Todoroki himself. As they all looked up they see Shigaraki floating in the air and smirking at knowing how strong he is and how these students had no chance of defeating him. But from all of them knowing this they knew that they couldn't give up now.

~Todoroki~

"All right everyone! LET'S GO!"

Saying this, Todoroki takes a step forward with his right foot which then makes an ice path which he then uses to slide on. As he did so everyone else began following him from behind. Seeing them coming his way, Shigaraki extended his left hand and shot out jagged blade from his fingertips which began heading towards Todoroki. But right when they were going to Pierce him, Iida suddenly launched himself towards the jagged blades which he then kicked and broke. From seeing that happened, Shigaraki grinned.

~Shigaraki~

"Now you kids have picked my interest."

Saying this he extended out his right hard where he then shot out jagged blades from all ten fingers which this time began targeting each of the students. With them seeing the blades coming right towards them, they quickly took action. Mina formed a blob of acid in her hands which even through towards the blades, which melted two of the blades once they make contact with the blob of acid. Following that was Tokoyami who use Dark Shadow to hit four of the blades before they could pierce anyone. With only three more blades left on Shigaraki's fingers, Todoroki made a thick ice wall which the blades then pierce and end up getting stuck. From this happening it left Shigaraki wide opened.

~Todoroki~

"Sero!"

With Todoroki yelling out to Sero, he quickly caught up to Todoroki and used his tape to wrap up Shigaraki, making him unable to move his arms. as Shigaraki was now immobilized, Todoroki came to a stop as he then aimed his left arm towards him. Doing so flames began to build up around his arm. But he stood there aiming, he noticed sparks electricity. Education over to his right he sees Denki aiming at Shigaraki as well, but soon enough Aoyama came up beside Denki and aimed his belly button beam towards Shigaraki as well. Who are looking at them here then heard someone come up beside him. looking over to his left he sees Momo who has made a canon with her quirk and uses it to aim directly towards Shigaraki too. After seeing his classmates helping him he looks back at Shigaraki and prepared to shoot his flames.

~Todoroki~

"All right everyone! Fire!"

With Todoroki yelling this out, flames, a cannonball, a stream of electricity and, a sparkling bean flew right towards Shigaraki which all hit him at once. After Shigaraki was hit by multiple projectiles he came falling to the ground. Once he hit the ground he began picking himself up. But as soon as he was on one knee he was in grabbed by the neck and lift it up, where he is then face to face with Satou who then punched him directly in the face, causing him to fly back and bounce off the ground until eventually coming to a stop. While lifting himself up once again, he was suddenly punched across his face. From this happening he looked around me but did not see anyone, as he did so he was in punched again and even kicked. As he was being punched and kicks repeatedly he soon picked himself up an extended out his hand the person who is hitting him. But as his hand was extended out, Ojiro's tail wrapped around his wrist pulling him close for a kick to the head. After that Tsuyu's tongue wrapped around his waist and pulling up into the air was she then slammed Shigaraki right against a car. from Tsuyu retracting her tongue, Shigaraki pulled himself out of the car and took a few steps forward until eventually he stepped onto something squishy. Looking down he sees a purple ball would she then begin attempting to pull his foot off of but was too sticky for him pull his foot off of. Being stuck by this purple ball, he was then hit by a soundwave which caused him to place both hands over his ears has he felt his own eardrums beginning to pop. As Shigaraki turned his head he saw Jirou who's responsible of shooting that soundwave, so while looking at her, he then saw Shouji and Kouda who come charging right at him. Once the two got close they pulled back their fists and punched him directly in the stomach launching him even further back. As he hit the ground he then set up, but from doing so he said we noticed something looming over him. Looking up he sees a truck with a tanker floating above him. And from seeing it then falls right on top of them and explodes on impact. Looking at the blaze of the explosion, Uraraka stood there with her fingers still touching one another and breathing heavily after using her quirk to hold that heavy tanker for so long.

~Uraraka~

"(Panting) That was for Deku."

After saying this the others walked up beside her to reassure that they have finally advanced Deku. But suddenly they then heard the sound of clapping. Looking over at the blazing fire they see Shigaraki walking out unharmed with only his clothes half singed. Seeing that they were all completely shocked.

~Shigaraki~

"Hahaha, all of you are quite strong, I admit that. But none of you were near his level at all. Now let's send all of you on your way to meet your dear old friends."

~To be continued~