I Didn't Know

As a large amount of villains escaped the battle, the heroes stopped their pursuit and began taking the villains that they captured away for interrogation. But as all the other Heroes were doing this, class 1A were looking for Uraraka, who they didn't know ran off during the pursuit. As they looked for they communicated over walkie-talkies that were made by Momo.

~Momo~

"Yaoyorouz here. Have any spotted Uraraka yet? Over."

~Denki~

"Sorry, but no. But we'll keep looking. Over."

~Jiro~

"Same here. She has to be around here somewhere. Over."

While they look throughout the battlefield, Uraraka walked out of the alleyway she ran into earlier. From doing so she was immediately spotted by Tsuyu who is sticking onto a building. Immediately Tsuyu hot off the building and used her tongue to swing over Uraraka. Once he did so she landed right in front of Uraraka who had her head tilted down which had her hair covers her eyes.

~Tsuyu~

"Ochako! I'm so glad you're okay. (Ribbon)"

Tsuyu says this as she then hugs Uraraka tightly now knowing that she is okay. After the hug she pulled away and used the walkie-talkie to contact the others.

~Tsuyu~

"It's Tsu! I found her and she's okay."

Immediately after reporting this. The others quickly responded back.

~Kirishima~

"Way to go Tsu!"

~Shouji~

"Ah thank goodness. I was beginning to get worried."

~Momo~

"Good job Tsuyu. We'll all head over to you right now."

~Tsuyu~

"Got it."

After saying that, Tsuyu switches off for walkie-talkie and attached it to her belt.

~Tsuyu~

"All right Ochako, the others will be here soon."

From sayings, Tsuyu suddenly her sniffling coming from Uraraka. Hearing this she looked over and saw tears running down her cheeks. Seeing that, Tsuyu went up to Uraraka and placed her hands on her shoulders to see what was wrong.

~Tsuyu~

"Ochako, are you okay? Are you hurt?"

~Uraraka~

"She was here."

~Tsuyu~

"Who was?"

As Tsuyu asked this, Uraraka then raise your head revealing an angry expression while there was tears flowed out of her eyes.

~Uraraka~

"Himiko Toga."

~Tsuyu~

"She was?"

~Uraraka~

"Yeah she was, and she was wearing Deku's hero suit."

Hearing that, Tsuyu was quite shocked as she imagined Toga wearing the outfit of her dead friend.

~Uraraka~

"First she kills Deku and now she wears his clothes. How sick can you be? She needs to pay no matter what."

~Tsuyu~

"She will. We'll make sure of it."

~Uraraka~