New Beginning

Once the heroes finally stopped all the villains that were in the city, they cheered as they knew that they have finally won this war. But amongst the cheers somebody someone spotted a person walking down the street over to them. With the heroes taking notice of this and they all look over and take notice of the outfit of the person is wearing which makes make some think one person.

~MT Lady~

"Could that be?"

~Hawks~

"There's no way."

~Endeavor~

"No, it is him."

With Endeavor saying this, he began he began walking to the crowd of Heroes until eventually making his way up to the front where he then begins to approach the hero that has come back. But halfway in his approach he suddenly came to a complete stop as he realized that the person who he thought was Deku was not him at all. Instead it was someone who he was not expecting at all. The person that approached him was Toga who too came to a stop only a few inches away from Endeavor who saw that she was wearing a modified version of Deku's hero suit. Seeing that he immediately spoke.

~Endeavor~

"Himiko Toga. Have you come here to give yourself up."

~Toga~

"No. I'm here to give you this."

With saying this she raises up her left arm and holds a marble in between her fingers which she presents to Endeavor who looks at it with confusion.

~Endeavor~

"A marble?"

~Toga~

"Look a little closer."

Hearing that, Endeavor was immediately cautious as he then leaned in a bit closer. Eventually once he was close enough his eyes grew wide from shock of what the marble was containing inside.

~Endeavor~

"Is that?"

~Toga~

"Tomura Shigaraki, the leader of the league of villains. He's yours now."

With Toga saying this, she begins to turn her hand as if she was going to drop the marble. With Endeavor seeing that he immediately put his hand under hers, where she then dropped the marble into the palm of his hand. Pulling back his hand he then looks down at the marble and then look back at Toga who lowered her arm.

~Endeavor~

"Why? Why would you just hand me your leader?"

~Toga~

"Because he needs help, and I know in your hands he could get the help he truly needs. So please help Tomura, help my friend."

With Endeavor hearing Toga say this, he closed his hand and held the marble tight.

~Endeavor~

"I will help him."

~Toga~

"Thank you."

~Endeavor~

"You're welcome. But you do know that this doesn't change a thing for you. I must take you in due to your crimes."

~Bakugou~

"Like hell you are!"

Hearing that, Endeavor looks over Toga and sees the students of class 1A and All Might standing beside them. After seeing them they went ahead and approached them. As soon as they got close they stood beside Toga.