The Obsession {Pt.4}

(FINALE)

Y N

The next day, around 5:00 p.m., I got dressed. I put on a black hoodie, some black pants, and black boots. I threw the hood over my head and grabbed my phone. Keith had to go to an emergency meeting at his job.

I left the house around 5:15. I walked to August house and seen that his car wasn't there. Perfect. I quickly walked across the street and went inside through his back doors. I have to make this quick.

I slowly walked up the stairs and inside August room to find any hidden cameras. I saw a cord on the side of the wall. I followed it and it led me to a painting. I quietly unhooked the painting from the wall and seen the security camera. I have no experience with deleting recordings on a security camera so I grabbed scissors and cut the cord, hoping it stopped recording.

After that I went downstairs in basement. I spotted his laptop on the computer desk, and a flash drive right beside it. I went to the computer, grabbed the flash drive, and shoved it in on the side.

I turned on the computer and when it started up, it asked for the password. Damn. I tried everything. My name. My birthday. My favorite color. Nothing.

Then I put in my middle name and it unlocked. Wow. When the home screen popped up, files popped up. I double tapped on the one that had the title 'YN.' It opened up and everything was there. All my personal information, the pictures, the videos. I looked at the computer in disgust.

Then, I heard a door shut.

Oh shit.

I click on the file altogether and tapped the 'Delete' button. It was in the process of deletion until I heard footsteps coming down the stairs. I quietly, but hurriedly hopped off the computer chair and went to hide the table in the back.

I seen August shoes walking across the floor slowly. "YN? Where you at?! I know you in here! I see you was on my laptop trying to delete the videos and photos. But one thing you don't know is that I have em' on my phone."

I mentally cursed to myself. How could I be so stupid not to check his phone.

His footsteps were getting closer and closer to the table. My breathing became uneven. He flipped the table over and I let out a loud shriek.

"Come hea' you little sneaky bitch." He grabbed me by the arm and slammed me to the wall.

I fell on the ground and he stormed up to me, grasping my hair.

"LET GO OF MY HAIR!" I screamed and kicked at him.

"You know I luh' to put up a fight." He whispered in my ear. I kicked him in the stomach, instantly making him groan and releasing my hair.

I made a run for it and ran upstairs. I ran to the phone and dialed 911.

"Hello 911 what's your emergency?" The lady spoke answered.

"Hi my name is YN YLN and I'm-" I got cut of by August putting his hand over my mouth.

My muffled screams was the only thing that could be heard. August hung up the phone with his free hand then dragged me inside his living room. I bit his hand and tried to run but he smacked me..hard. But that didn't stop me. August was walking towards me but I knocked down all the vases, and pictures, making glass shatter everywhere. He looked at me stupidly then he looked down at his shoes. Wow. That was a dumb move. I ran inside the kitchen and looked for knives, but there weren't any. Fuck. I cursed to myself.

I felt myself being pushed to the ground. August straddled me and pinned down my wrists.

"See, I ain't like them otha' psychotic obsessed stalkers that kills their lover. I luh' you too much to do that. But now you about to be punished." He slowly grind up on me. He whispered in my ear. "You gon' have my babeh."

"NO IM NOT!" I shouted and struggled to get August off of me. Damn for a skinny dude this boy was awfully strong.

"Stop tryna' fight me YN before I do something I regret." He said.

I ignored his threat and continued to try and push him off of me until he reached into his back pocket and injected something into my neck with a needle. I calmed down and slowly shut my eyes.

I woke up to be roped up in August bed only in my bra and panties. He sat at the end of the bed, looking at me.

"Hello beautiful. I see you finally woke up." He smiled. I rolled my eyes.

"You fucking psychopath! Let me go!" I yelled and yanked the ropes.

"No. You invaded my privacy. Now where were we? Oh yeah that's right, we were trying for a baby." He smirked and crawled on top of me.

"This is rape!"

He glanced at me and chuckled. "It's not rape if you like it babeh."

"Well I don't like it! So therefore it's rape! Let me go please I'll do anything!" I begged. I guess this is what it came down to.

"I want you to have my babeh." He kissed down my neck and to my navel. I closed my eyes tightly. If I was about to be raped, I didn't want to watch.

I sensed my bra unhook, exposing my breasts. I bit my lip to keep myself from crying. Next my panties were slipped off, and I felt him enter me steadily. He groaned in pleasure and sped up his pace. I couldn't help but to cry. I felt so violated. I prayed that Keith could just walk right through that door right now. August did a few more strokes, then exploded inside of me. "Fuck." He pulled out, breathing heavily.

"You can open ya eyes now babeh I'm done." He said as he got off the bed and went to put his clothes back on.

I sat there and cried uncontrollably until I heard the door being kicked down. I looked up and saw Keith standing there.

August got up went up to Keith. "It's over buddy. She's having my babeh."

Keith didn't even say anything. He punched August right in the nose, making him stumble back.

"You hit like a bitch." August spat.

Keith tackled him and punched him in the face multiple times. Then he grabbed the lamp and slammed it on August's head, knocking him out.

Keith then ran to me and untied me. I grabbed my panties and bra and put them back on along with my clothes. I hugged Keith tightly. I honestly didn't want to let go right now.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
August is facing 9 years in prison. A month later, me and Keith went to the doctor and they told me I was 100% pregnant. I thought aborting the baby, but Keith doesn't believe in abortions. He said he was going to take care of the baby regardless if it wasn't his. I'm in the process of rebuilding my studio─again. But other than that, my life is coming together again.

2 YEARS LATER

I gave birth to my beautiful, healthy, baby girl Rhyan. Keith stuck to his word about him saying he's going to take care of the baby. He spoils the shit out of her actually. My studio is built and it's better than ever and I'm still a dance teacher. I guess you can say my life was finally stabled.

PRESENT DAY

I was in the kitchen cooking dinner and listening to the news on the tv. I grabbed a glass plate off the counter and walked to stove until I heard the news reporter came on with some breaking news. I turned to the tv.

"Breaking news. A 25 year man by the name of August Alsina has escaped Orleans Parish Prison yesterday evening. Here's an image of him. If you happen to see this man please call 911." She informed before it went to commercial. I dropped the plate that was in my hand and froze.

Oh my god.

Keith came downstairs and saw the broken plate on the ground. "YN what happened? YN?"

"He escaped."
________________________
I hope you guys enjoyed this little short story.

•Vote
•Comment
•Share