Anniversary

/Your POV/
I woke up with the biggest smile on my face this morning. Today is me and August 2 year anniversary! But my smile soon turned into a frown when I noticed August wasn't next to me.

"August?" I called out. But no answer. I looked around for a note but there wasn't anything.

Wow.

Then all of a sudden my phone vibrated and flashed. I unplugged my phone from the charger and unlocked it.

From: Husband😍💍😘✨
Morning baby girl. Happy anniversary. Go and get dressed, wear something nice. After you finished getting dressed and eating something go drive to the boardwalk and text me

/End of POV/

You sighed and rolled out of the bed and dragged yourself to the bathroom. You grabbed your toothbrush and toothpaste and began to brush your teeth.

...

After you brushed your teeth you took a shower then got dressed for the day (shown in the media). Once you finished getting dressed you grabbed your phone and went downstairs and ate a bowl of cereal then left.

|Hollywood Beach Boardwalk|

When you arrived at the boardwalk you got out the car and then texted August.

To: Husband😍💍😘✨
I'm here...

A few minutes later you receive a text from him.

From: Husband😍💍😘✨
Okay go to the Hollywood gift shop that's right by the Ferris Wheel

Is this a scavenger hunt? You thought to yourself.

Seconds later you received another text.

From: Husband😍💍😘✨
Yes babe it's a scavenger hunt😂

You chuckled as you locked your phone and made your way to the Hollywood Beach gift shop. When you got there some man went up to you.

"Are you YN?" He asked raising an eyebrow.

"Yes...?" You said slowly. The man smiled and gave you a note and white stuffed bear with a heart in its hand saying 'Happy Anniversary YN.'

You blushed as the man handed you the bear and note. You opened the note and started reading it aloud.

Okay so I'm guessing you got the bear and note. Now, leave the shop and walk straight down until you see a stand that has a lot of chocolate and everything. It's on your left. Go there and see your surprise.

-August❤️

You blushed and thanked the man before leaving and reading the note, following the directions. Moments later you found the chocolate stand and walked up to the lady.

"Are you YN?" She asked with a smile. You nodded as she gave you a basket of chocolate and a note.

"Thank you." You giggled and read the note, walking away.

Got the chocolate basket? Ok now just walk to the beach until you see me. Btw I'm you're walking up North.

-August❤️

You smiled and walked on the beach until you seen August standing there with a smirk on his face.

"Oh my gosh August this is beautiful." You said hugging him tightly.

"Thanks. I planned this for a while now. I'm happy it worked out perfectly." He bit his lip.

Then suddenly you heard barking?

August took the Yorkie from behind his back and gave it to you. You took it, in shocked and embraced it.

"You've been telling me how you wanted a dog for a while but you couldn't afford it so I brought one for you."

"AUGUST I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!" You pecked his lips then giggled.

"I love you too babe."

"It's a girl! I'm gonna name her Princess."

"She's trained and her shots are all up to date so we don't have to worry about those."

You teared up and sniffled, "August, I couldn't be any happier than I am now. I love you so so so much. Just waking up and seeing your face makes me happy. I don't want anybody else but you. You're my love."

He turned a slight shade of red and kicked the sand, "I love you too babe. You make me the happiest person. I can't imagine myself being with anyone else but you."

He picked you up and spinned you around, kissing your neck.

"I think we should make baby number one tonight." He smirked.
__________________
•Comment
•Vote
•Share