just another Normal day

Danny walked into the house making before his curfew deadline. As usual Jack and Maddie were ignoring him. They used to care, but lately he felt like a ghost. Even though Tucker and Sam thought it was cool to have ghost powers, Danny didn't want to be treated as if he were invisible.

"Jack, are you sure this is a good idea?" Maddie asked him.

"Of course Maddie! What could go wrong?! I mean sure, he wasn't ours but now he is!"

"Still, it's too soon" Maddie protested.

"Now Maddie they all have to grow up someday"

Scowling Danny just stomped up to his room and locked himself inside.

His entire life had revolved around ghosts and ghost hunting and being a ghost. He was sick if it!

Maybe his parent shouldn't have been so obsessed with the paranormal. Maybe he could've been a normal teenager.

Jazz was already off at some college studying to become a psychologist.

Sam and Tucker weren't around right now either so he was practically alone.

Danny sighed and fell asleep.

Danny woke up to an empty house in the morning.

"Had to go on last minute trip. Should take a few weeks. There's food in the fridge. Ps. If you need more food check the storage room, I think I left some spare change in there."

Danny grumbled and the note turned to green ash in his hand.

"First they ignore me! And now they're off on a vacation!" Danny went to the fridge.

When he opened the door he cringed. The food seemed to be... pulsing. He shook his head and closed the fridge.

"I swear Maddie can make some great inventions but her food...it's a scientific marvel but not exactly edible" Danny said to himself.

He called Sam.

"Danny? What's up?" Sam asked.

"Are you busy right now?" He asked hopefully.

"Um yeah, I'm packing right now"

"What?! Packing? Why?" Danny asked alarmed.

"Danny, I told you about this last week. My entire family take an annual trip to Colorado"

"Oh yeah, sorry I forgot"

Danny sighed. Well at least he always had Tucker.

Danny's stomach interrupted his thoughts.

"Ok, well. I hope you have a good time Sam" Danny said before hanging up and making his way to the storage room.

There were piles of tossed away inventions and boxes of parts. Danny felt like it was his birthday.

"Look at all those unused parts" he whispered to himself. He grabbed some and began fiddling with them.

Danny had just finished his fourth creation when he realized he had gotten sidetracked.

His new inventions were as follows. An extension that could be placed on the Fenton Thermos to send them directly back to the ghost zone. A pair of night glasses for night fighting, a wrist net launcher for capturing ghosts and an energy booster.

The energy booster helped his teck function without him having to constantly refill them. All he had to do was charge it once and he was set.

Next thing he had to do was change his suit. Since it was apart of him he couldn't just take it off but he was sure he could rearrange the particles to create something.

He changed into Danny Phantom and stepped in front of a mirror. He reinforced his shoes making them harder. His gloves lost the fingers making his hands more free in battle.

The Fenton thermos was clipped onto his belt and he had a bracket that stored spectral energy and released it.

Grabbing his black jacket and throwing it over his suit proved to make him more normal. He changed back to Danny Fenton and gathered his new stuff when in the corner of he mirror he spotted the reflection of money.

He went over to and pulled a box off from it. The box spilled out as Danny collected the cash.

A picture caught his eyes. It was him as a toddler.

"One year since we found him" Danny read.

"Found?" Danny grabbed another. This time it was him as a baby.

"Gotham Baby" it read.

"What's this?" He asked picking up papers. Old, filled out, adoption papers.

"WHAT?!" He shrieked.

"How could they keep something like this from me?"

He dug through the stuff more and found picture after picture of him as an infant.

"If they're not my parents, then, who is?"