Not what you expected

Danny flew through the ghost zone and miraculously found the ghost portal, his ghost portal.

Danny walked out of the portal and his happy thoughts disappeared. A sickening dread filled his entire body.

Standing in front of him was what he had feared the most.

"Danny, what were you doing in there?" Jack asked.

Maddie scowled at Jack.

"Oh...me. I-i was just, looking around you know" Danny stuttered.

"What happened to your hair and your skin then?"

"Yeah Danny your as pale as a ghost" Jack quipped.

Maddie face palmed.

"I just need more sun mom" Danny said nervously.

"Don't try that with me. Your glowing Danny." Maddie said in a motherly scold.

Danny lowered his gaze.

"You know that time I turned on the portal"

The two parents nodded.

"Ectoplasm kinda fused with my blood making me half ghost" Danny said.

"Y-your a ghost! But I thought it was Jaz. This makes sense now. Maddie hurry" Jack said as ignorant as ever.

"No son of mine gonna be a half ghost" Jack stated.

Maddie pursed her lips.

"Jack...don't be so hasty. Danny isn't normal. He could be permanently tainted. I think- we should create another portal accident and cancel out the affects of the first" Maddie said logically.

Danny stared at her horrified.

"What?! Mom NO! I'm still your son whether or not in half ghost!" Danny argued.

Maddie shook her head.

"Your just a kid Danny, you'll understand when your older."

Disbelief clouded his brain and forced his actions. Danny fazed through the basement ceiling in the blink of an eye. He raced to his room. Danny grabbed everything he could and forced it into his bag.

It bulged out as his stuff for inside it I possibly. His parents barged into his room just as he leapt from the window.

"Wait! Please Danny, I just want to make you back to normal!" Maddie called out.

"Danny wait! If you leave I'll half to do your chores" Jack shouted.

Danny flew through the air scoffing in disbelief. To think his parents might change. They would always be ghost hunter and he would always be half ghost.

Danny flew over Amity Park when something suddenly rang through his head. It sounded his head so hard that it made him crash land.

Sliding his bag from his shoulder Danny stood up. Then he froze. He had crashed landed in a bush, next to a circus car.

"Circus Gothica" he breathed. What kinda circus was named Gothica?

Danny stood up brushing dirt from his clothes. He was still in ghost form and the pounding in his head came back dropping him to his knees.

He groaned out loudly in pain.

"What was that?" A scratchy voice asked. It was a distant voice.

The bushed rustled and a large gray ghost came through. He picked up the half dazed ghost halfa by his collar.

Carrying him just like that, the grey ghost showed him off.

"Ohh, the ghost boy" the ring leader chuckled in delight.

"What a fine addition to my circus"
Danny's eyes snapped open. They glowed red.

The grey guy dropped Danny.

"Master" Danny said absently.

"Take him inside"

Batman tracked the boys movements until they disappeared.

Batman knew on instinct the boy had returned to Amity Park but he still couldn't shake the feeling that the kid wasn't safe. It was the intuition of the world greatest detective and he wasn't about to cast it aside.

As Bruce he immediately let the press know he would be on a short holiday but refrained from sharing to where.

He asked a few to accompany him. Robin went with batman along with Martian and Kid Flash.

He felt that he couldn't bring any of the big heroes because they would attract too much attention.

"Going to that new circus?" A by-passer asked his friend.

"Yeah, they're performers send chills down yours spine,they're seriously freaky"

Robin had been listening in on the conversation.

"Robin, I wan t you and the kids to visit this circus while I question the boys parents" Bruce said.

Robin nodded and went off to tell the others.

Batman, in costume, knocked at the Fenton's door.

He was glad it was night. It was easier for him to move.

The door opened slowly.

"Danny, is that you- oh my" Maddie said her enthusiasm turning to confusion and horror.

"What the?" Jack said.

"Excuse my intrusion. I'm looking for a boy with Black hair and Blue eyes. I believe your his parents" Batman said in his deep voice.

"Ya! And why should we trust you!" Jack shouted.

"Because I'm Batman and he is a missing case in Gotham"

Maddie sighed and let him in. Batman stepped in halfway.

"He's missing here too. He, ran away, and we don't know where he is" Maddie said.

"Ran away" Batman said in a brooding tone as he narrowed his eyes.

"Because he's a ghost and he needs to be fixed"Jack shouted much to Maddie's horror.

"His blood is mixed with a ghost substance we were going to remove it" Maddie explained.

"That could kill him" Batman stated finally realizing that Danny ran away because his parents were acting crazy.

"No, he would probably just need a blood transfusion" Maddie said dismissively.

Batman turned away from them in disgust na vanished from their doorway.

He had a feeling he would be looking for that boy for a while.