Back To The Streets

Bruce's "vacation" was short lived. It was strange to the younger heroes. How could an unorganized runaway run the slip on the worlds greatest detective.

Most of all, it bothered Damien. He hadn't expected this to be so complex. Despite priding himself on his maturity, he was jealous.

His father hardly showed him any concern, but had plenty for random strangers.

Danny ran through Gothams streets. His core had been acting up again. Danny had been on his way to his hideout when he felt a small twinge in his chest. It disappeared almost instantly, but then it started.

Danny started shaking with chills. He had to get to his hideout before he froze everything around him.

Danny pushed people aside as he ran. They all shivered at his touch and glanced back at him as he ran.

He was an anomaly, strange and frightening. Danny kept running.

He didn't care if people saw him as strange, because he would rather have that then a frozen Gotham with hypothermic citizens.

Danny reached his hand out and pried the boards off the only entrance to his hideout.

Crawling inside Danny curled up into a ball and focused on his breathing.

If he didn't get this under control who knows what could happen.

Danny breathed in and out until his heart stopped threatening to burst from his rib cage.

Once he felt he was calm again, he was able to draw his power back inside.

Throwing a hoodie over his face, Danny left the hideout again. He made sure to cover it up carefully before leaving.

A small shiver went through his body, Danny breathed deeply.

"The infamous villain known as Mr.Freeze has been successfully detained marking yet again another successful day for the Dark Night and his sidekick Robin" a news reporter said on a TV on a window display case.

Danny had stopped at the name. Mr.Freeze. another shiver ricochet throughout his body.

"Just another crazy for Arkham Asylum" a stranger muttered walking away.

Danny cringed as he shivered again. He looked unusual in the summer heat all bundled up.

His jacket was actually keeping the frozen air from releasing and freezing everything in the vicinity of him. Danny's lips were blue. Sure he had it controlled, but he still suffered from it.

Danny's eyes were a little up blue as he walked trying to contain the cold.

Arkham Asylum, he knew about that place, if he could just get inside that guys cell, he wouldn't have to worry about freezing anyone anymore.

Danny scoffed. Nobody even cared if he died. Still he had his stupid hero complex because of his ghostly obsession to keep people safe.

Danny dragged himself over to a cab.

"G-get me as c-close to Arkham as you c-han" Danny said through chattery teeth.

"Your crazy-" the cab driver stopped as Dan y held up a bundle of cash.

"Quickly" Danny hissed shivering.

The cab driver stepped on the gas. Sure the cab driver sped and normally Danny cared about rules and shit like that, but right now he said screw it.

He had to weigh the pros and cons.

The cab screeched as the driver hit the brakes at Arkhams gate.

"This as far as I can go" the driver informed him.