Meeting with a hero?

Danny laid on the bed of his apartment just thinking. He hadn't accomplished much, that Bruce guy did have a reaction to him, but it wasn't really definitive. He would have to consult in his trusty map again.

"Map, take me to the place my birth father was last" he said . Danny instantly regretted asking the map to do that inside a building.

He hastily turned intangible as the map thrusted him through several walls. He was pulled through the air and into an alley. Danny felt like the map was slowing down so he let himself go un-intangible.

'Smack'

Danny's body flew straight into a medal pipe. He stared up at the sky through half opened eyes. He felt dazed and confused.

'Now I know how birds feel' he thought.

______________________________________

"Another successful day of bustin heads and hanging with the chicks, well, the ones that I pay" Deadpool said to himself as he strode down the street.

His day had been good. And that was hard to come by when your practically immortal and are just waiting for the moment when you could FINALLY die.

He picked up a bagel he found on the ground and sniffed it as he turned into an alley. He took a bite and spit it out with a grimace on his face.

"That was not my best idea" he said loudly. Then he squealed and threw the bagel. Lying in front of him, was what Deadpool could only assume, the dead carcass of a freshly killed teenager.

"Holy shit! Spidey's gonna freak out" he said.

"Hehehe" he laughed in a high pitch girlish way as he rang up Spiderman.

"D-Deadpool?" Spiderman asked.

"Yeah, I just found a dead child" Deadpool said picking up a stick.

"YOU FOUND A WHAT-?!!" Spiderman exclaimed screaming the phone.

"It's okay spooderman, I didn't kill this one" Deadpool reassured him.

"HOW DOES THAT MAKE IT OKAY?!!!!"

Deadpool poked the ''dead" boy with a stick. Danny groaned as he felt something poke his abdomen.

He slid his legs off from the side of the building and back onto the ground. He snatched the map and put it away as he stood up.

"OH MY GAWWWWD HES ALIVE" Deadpool screamed into the phone.

"I'm right behind you" Spiderman said as he hung up the phone.

Danny shook his head as his eyes readjusted and his head stopped pounding.

He squinted upon seeing the two red heroes.

"Crap, that was a terrible idea" Danny muttered as he stumbled.

"Are you alive?" Deadpool asked.

Danny looked at the guy in front of him.

"Are YOU alive?" Danny retorted back. He felt a strong wave rolling off this guy.

"Yeaaassss" Deadpool said slowly and  unsurely.

"Somethin like that" Danny said answering Deadpool.

Deadpool tilted his head as if thinking really hard about something.

Spiderman kept looking around.

"What's wrong with you Spidey?" Deadpool asked.

"My Spidey sense is going off like crazy but I can't tell why"