Manhunt

Batman pressed Freeze for more answers but he either didn't know or just wouldn't tell anything more.

All of his wards swore they had nothing to do with it. He was about to go out on the streets when an image flashed through his mind.

He typed something into his computer and Danny Fenton's school picture came up.

He inspected it.

"Black hair, blue eyes" he muttered.

"It was him. Which means hes in Gotham."

Batman stood up from his computer suddenly and called a surprise meeting of the league.

Wonder women stood near the long table, Superman sat and the flash was running around. Green lantern waited patiently.

"Than you for coming" Batman spoke up in his usual deep tone.

"Why is there a surprise league meeting?" Flash asked super fast.

Batman held up his hand and Flash shut his mouth.

"There is a teenage boy roaming Gotham, he could be possibly dangerous. He is unaccompanied and far from home" Batman said pulling up a picture on the screen of his school ID.

"He looks harmless" Flash commented.

"He figured out a way to cure Mr.Freezes wife" Batman said.

The league members froze. He could be a genius!

"We need to find him and question him as soon as possible. Keep an eye out"

"I know that kid, we were kidnapped together." Superman said.

"I saw him on the street one time" Spiderman offered.

Batman narrowed his eyes at Spiderman.

"Where did you see him?" Batman asked in a intimidating tone.

"It was near some alley. Deadpool called me about him. When I got there he seemed fine and then he just left"

"I have also encountered him at one my Gala's" Batman said.

"These coincidental meetings are suspicious. If you find him don't let him out of your sight!"

The league members nodded their heads in agreement.

"Meeting adjourned" Batman anointed before walking out.

Danny woke up and surveyed his hideout. He was glad the shivering had stopped. Of course he still felt weakened as his core recovered.

He had to be careful not to use too much power. If he overexerted his core it cause his other powers to become unstable.

That being said,the couldn't stay in his hideout, he needed to restore his core faster. Sighing Danny slipped on a black hoodie.

The only way to considerably boost his healing properties was to eat. If he ate a lot he would heal in a day or two.

Danny riffled through his duffle bag and came up with a wad of cash. Perfect. He slid it into his Jacket pocket and slid over to the entrance.

Once he moved the boards aside he climbed through. He moved the boards back before brushing himself off.

Danny walked easily now. He didn't have to hunch over thanks to his "nap".

At least he had been lucky enough to find a cold place here. If he hadn't who knows what would've happened.

A potential widespread catastrophe.

Danny made his way through the city. As he passed a digital ad he froze.

He had only slept for...he checked his phone. He groaned, he had a slept through an entire day.