Psssshhhhhhhh naww

Danny stared at him with dead eyes.

"What do you want?" Danny asked. He was tired, of sitting in an interrogation room while a guy in a bat costume glared at him.

"Your parents are looking for you" Batman said testing the waters.

"Yeah, I know. That's why I'm here, far away" Danny said crossing his arms as he leaned back in the chair.

"They seem like their worried"

Danny scoffed.

"Yes, I'm sure they are VERY worried, that I'm running around tainted" Danny spat.

"Why do they want to drain your blood?"

Danny stopped balancing the chair and gave Batman a pointed look.

"How did you know that?" He asked his voice a mix of suspicion and slight anger.

"Did you, talk to them? And What did they say? Hmm? That I was somehow sick!" Danny asked his temper rising.

"No, they did mention that your blood was mixed with a foreign substance. They said they needed to drain your blood to help you"

Danny scowled.

"They're ghost hunters Bruce. They would rather have me dead than be a ghost"

Batman stiffened instantly.

"How much do you know?" Batman growled.

Danny opened his eyes wide. He had t meant to say that. He just found out himself. Well, actually he figured it out the night of the Gala.

"I know the bare minimum. Your real identity and that you have a son named Tim Drake. That's it."

"What do you plan on doing with that information?" Batman asked slamming his hands on the table.

"I'm not the bad guy here. I was minding my own business until you put a manhunt out for me and I KNOW it was you!" Danny said standing up suddenly.

"Answer the question"

Danny furrowed his eyebrows.

"Nothing. It wasn't on purpose that I figured out your secret either. Same with Clark Kent."

Batman pushed himself off the table.

"Anyone else?" He asked darkly.

"Your children, they're all superheroes" Danny said not asking.

"Your dangerously unstable"

Danny kicked the chair over earning a glare.

"Why?! Because I have powers? NO!Just because I know your stupid secret" Danny said accusingly.

"I don't know what your capable of" Batman said.

"Yeah! Well neither do I!" Danny shouted.

Batman looked at Danny in a widened gaze.

"I have had these powers for tow years. TWO YEARS! And I don't exactly have anyone to tell me what to do" Danny said.

His core started to flare up. The part of the table he was holding started to freeze up and the temperature in the room dropped. Danny followed batman gaze to his hand.

Grimacing Danny yanked his hand from the frozen mold.

"If you want answers Batman you'll have to ask your questions on my time! I'm done with this!"

Danny stormed out and Bruce didn't try to stop him.

The kid needed support, that he knew. He especially needed to be watched now that Bruce knew the kind of information he had.