part 7 ~You said forever~ ~Leah Williamson~

Leah's pov:
It's been two days, two days since I made the biggest mistake of my life, and potentially lost the love of my life forever, you see me and Y/n had been dating for just over 6 months and it was amazing, well that was until the other night. We were out with our team when Jordan, my ex, was very drunk, she came on to me, in front of our whole team. Including my girlfriend, Y/n Y/l/n. I wasn't strong enough or quick enough to push Jordan off and Y/n saw, shouting at me that we were done before running out the bar crying. She wouldn't know but this is what happened after she left.

*flashback, two days ago*
Kim: Leah how could you do that?
Leah: I promise I didn't, she came on to me, I tried to push her off.
Steph: You really fucked up Le, I'm going to find her, sort yourself out. *walks out*
Leah: I promise you all, I didn't want this to happen, you all know I would never hurt Y/n.
Kim: Then why was Jordan sitting on your lap all over you?
Leah: She forced herself on me.
Lotte: She did, I both saw and heard Leah trying to push Jordan off.
Kim: Oh, I'm sorry Leah, I just didn't want to see Y/n get hurt.
Leah: It's ok, should I go and try and tell her what happened?
Kim: I'll go talk to her, we will sort this Le.
*back to normal time*

*on the phone between Kim and Leah*
Leah: It's no use Kimmy, she won't return my calls, she won't respond when I text her, I've just got to face the fact that I've lost her. That I've fucked up the best thing in my life.
Kim: Oh Le, at least come to training today, Jonas isn't going to believe me for very much longer.
Leah: Ok I'll come.
Kim: Bring a bag, I want you to stay at mine tonight.
Leah: Kimmy, I'm fine on my own.
Kim: I know but I want you to, you know I won't take no as an answer.
Leah: Fine, umm Kimmy would you be able to pick me up and take me to training? My car isn't working still.
Kim: Of course, I'll be there in 10.
*end of call*

I have no idea how Kim managed to persuade me to go to training or to stay at hers tonight but she always manages to cheer me up, at least a tiny bit anyway. I get out of bed, where I have been for the past 2 days, and start to get ready in my training kit, once I've got ready I get a bag ready because Kim was so adamant of me not being alone, I wonder why she wants me to stay at hers, wait, wasn't it Kims that Y/n was staying at, while I'm thinking this there is a knock on the front door.

Leah: Hey Kimmy, I was just thinking, wasn't Y/n staying at yours?
Kim: Yeah, she was, but she's staying with Lotte tonight.
Leah: Doesn't Lotte live with you?
Kim: Umm not anymore, now stop asking questions, we're here.

We both got out the car and walked into the changing rooms and start to get our boots on, I can tell everyone is looking right at me and I know why, because the locker next to me is no longer empty and that locker belongs to only one person, Y/n. I just look to her and she looks just as tired and like she had been crying for the past two days, just like me. Even though it wasn't and I know that, I can't help but think that her feeling like this is my fault, and without me even needing to say anything Kim knows how I'm feeling so when I put my boots on and walk out of the changing room on my own, she is following close behind me and sees as I just break down for what feels like the millionth time in the past 48 hours. This is starting to feel kind of normal, the struggling to breathe and the crying, I just can't seem to stop having these panic attacks.

Kim: Le, I need you to breathe for me, calm down.
Leah: I c-can't.
Kim: Do you want me to get Lotte or Patsy?
Leah: No they won't be able to help, there's only one person who could.
Kim: Ok Leah, I'm going to have to be the next best thing, I'm sorry Le.
Leah: It's my own fault. *starting to calm down because her mind is focused on something else*
Kim: In what world is any of this your fault?
Leah: I just can't help but think that it is though.
Kim: Right that's it *walks off, back into the changing room* Right everyone, if you're mates with Jordan or are going to defend her then please go outside now, I can't deal with your arguments. Jordan you need to explain to not only Y/n what happened the other night but the whole team, because I have two of my best friends crying because of you.
Jordan: What do you mean because of me, I've done nothing.
Kim: Can you seriously stand there and say that?
Jordan: It was Leah.
Lotte: No it wasn't and you don't get to say that, you caused all of this.
Jordan: Shut up, you have no idea, she still loves me.
Leah: *walks in* No I don't, I haven't loved you in a long time, I'm not ashamed to tell you but I love Y/n, and I always will, look Y/n I may have messed up but I promise you I did nothing to hurt you, I would never hurt you.
Y/n: I know you wouldn't, it just hurt to see you so close with her.
Jordan: What do you mean 'her' *punches Y/n in the face, knocking her over*
Kim: Right Jordan out now.
Jordan: No, don't tell me what to do.
Kim: Out, now!
*Jordan storms out and Kim runs over to Y/n to make sure she's ok*
Kim: Are you ok Y/nickname.
Y/n: Yeah I'm ok, just a bit of a sore face.
Kim: Are you going to be ok in training?
Y/n: Yeah fine.
Leah: Then you're coming home?
Y/n: Of course babe.
Leah: I'll never hurt you again, I'm sorry baby
Y/n: It's ok Le, I love you always
Leah: I love you forever.

A/n: Hope you enjoy, thanks for reading. :)
word count: 1110