~I'm gonna miss you~ ~Celin Bizet~

Being in the army was always something that appealed to you, you never knew why but it just really did, your sister on the other hand, Beth, always wanted to play sport, more specifically football, and you were so proud of Beth, even though she is 5 years older than you.

Beth had never liked the fact you were in the army, she was always protective over you when you were growing up, so when you told her that you were going on a mission to a war zone, it is safe to say she was not happy, and neither was your girlfriend who Beth introduced you to, Celin.

Beth: What do you mean? No you can't go.

Y/n: Beth it's my job I have to.

Beth: But what if you get hurt, or worse?

Y/n: You don't need to worry, neither of you do.

Beth: But I'm your sister.

Celin: And I'm your girlfriend, what would Eleanor do without her mama.

Oh yeah me and Celin have a little girl together, she's 4 years old and called Eleanor, it's safe to say that she is going to grow up to be like both me and Celin, which is perfect.

Y/n: You don't have to worry about that because I promise you I will come home.

Celin: But how long will you be gone for?

Y/n: I'm sorry but there's no way to be sure.

*Eleanor comes downstairs*

Eleanor: Why mummy crying?

Y/n: Don't worry for now baby, what are you doing up?

Eleanor: I had a bad dream mama, I stay with you?

Y/n: Of course you can baby.

*Eleanor eventually falls asleep on you*

Beth: How can you be so happy to leave your daughter for who knows how long.

Y/n: Of course I'm not happy but it's my job, look Beth I'm sorry but I don't have a choice, I'll get fired if I refuse this mission.

Beth: Ok, have you told mum and dad?

Y/n: Yes, I told them earlier, now it's just Els to tell.

Celin: She's not going to take it well, she loves her mama.

Y/n: I know, but hopefully the mission won't be too long.

Beth: You can say that again.

*skip to the next morning*

Y/n: Right Els can you sit down quickly for me? I have something important to tell you.

Eleanor: Ok, what's wrong?

Y/n: Ok so I'm going to have to go away to work for a while.

Eleanor: How long will you be gone for mama?

Y/n: I'm not sure yet, but I will be back as soon as I can.

Eleanor: *starts crying* No mama you can't leave.

Y/n: I'm sorry baby, it's my job I have to, but can you be a big girl for me and look after your mummy and auntie Beth for me.

Eleanor: Ok but you have to promise you will come back.

Y/n: I promise.

Eleanor: Ok, when do you leave?