Pt. 2

My head is pounding, my stomach is doing flips, my vision is blurry, and there's not a time I don't feel like there's some liquid scratching my throat, oh wait, that's called vomit. These are some of the things I need to deal with when riding a moving vehicle. And it just so happens to be that the raven we're looking for is in the beautiful town of Onibus (hint the sarcasm). 

"H..how..m....much..lo...longer...?" I manage to get out.

"Sorry Natsu but we just got onto the train so it'll be a while." Happy says. "Look at Wendy, she seems to be holding it in quite well..." Just as he says that though Wendy's soul seems to have left her body. 

"The ground, the beautiful beautiful ground!" I praise in between kisses I give to said ground.

"I wonder what Zeref is doing in Onibus Town." Carla thinks aloud.

"Natsu? Wendy?" 

We look up from our basically passed-out position to the voice. I raised one eyebrow. Not only did I not know why they were here but the way they were dressed... Happy and I burst out laughing. We look like idiots, I know, but I can't help it. Why were they dressed like that?!

"Um..heh, Freed and Bickslow, wh..why are you dressed like that?" Poor Wendy, trying to contain her laughter.

The almighty Freed and Bickslow of the Thunder Legion were dressed up like fairies. Freed had put his hair up into a high ponytail. He wasn't wearing his usual getup but a white button-up long sleeved shirt, purple tie, jeans, and black sneakers. Bickslow, on the other hand, had a normal long sleeved white shirt, a black sleeveless suit on top, loose beige trousers, brown boots and his signature knight's mask. And, to top it all off, the duo each had a pair of matching wings to that of a monarch butterfly's. 

"Oh, we took a job request for that theater I went to a couple years back with you, Wendy, and these were our outfits. Guess we just forgot to change out of them." Freed replied calmly.

Carla, who had ultimately laughed with us too and was the first to snap back to reality, looked up at them with a confused look. "You went on a mission without Evergreen? Aren't you 3 a team?" She asked.

Bickslow smirked. "Believe it or not, she and Elfman are finally going out. She told us and trusted us not to tell the guild until they were ready. Big mistake." He let out a laugh at the end.

"So, what brings you to Onibus Town? I don't recall seeing any other job requests that took place here." Freed asks.

Happy caught his breath after we finally calmed down. "We're here to find Natsu's brother."

Freed and Bickslow shared a look. "Zeref's here?" Bickslow asked. "Sorry, but we didn't see him in town."

"But we asked master Mavis and she said that she just met up with him here a couple days ago!" Wendy explained.

Freed gave Bickslow a look before facing us again. "During our days here, we heard from the townsfolk that the forest over there..." he pointed to a part of the forest surrounding the town. "...was unsafe and was closed to the public. Apparently, they sensed some kind of weird magic power coming from there. It's not gonna be safe to enter but that's the only place I could imagine Zeref would be." he finished.

I got back up on my feet and tried to see if I could smell that far. Unfortunately, there were too many other smells that blocked out his scent - if he was here. 

"Thanks for the heads-up. See you back at the guild! And, change out of those outfits if you don't want to be teased by Evergreen for the rest of your lives." I ended with a snort.

And just like that, we were off. You better not be causing any trouble Zeref.