(A/N) Closing Remarks + Requests

Yeah anyways so, these are my closing remarks so you can just skip this.

Well, I finally finished a story after procrastinating it for like months.😅

Honestly, this one was basically my first story (actually first fanfic but whatevs) ever so I didn't really expect it to be all that good. I feel like I definitely rushed it a bit but I'm not really a naturally talented writer so like, that was expected.

I really love the concept of moral of the story or actually learning something by reading things, even if it's something useless like a fanfic so yeah, it was pretty cheesy; especially that last chapter there.

Yeah well, I just wanted to thank you all for the support! I can't believe I have over 100 reads on this cuz I'm really not all that good of a writer, especially outside of essay writing.

My goal is to use this app to try and learn how to write better. I tend to rush my events a bit and I want to learn how to use that time a little better so don't mind me. I really don't expect much to come out of this because, to me, this is just somewhere to store my thoughts and somewhere to just have some fun with these fake scenarios I like to create in my head all the time.

Writing's not something I want to get so good at that I have a career in it. I wouldn't say it's a hobby either since I love procrastinating but I guess it's just nice to have more skills (even if their completely useless) than to have just 1 or 2 really good ones. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Anyways yeah! Thanks for reading this and I'll try my best to get better at writing along the way. Thanks again!

P.S. I got rid of the other ships in this story cuz I think it was getting a little long but I can use those as props to create other fanfics of just that ship alone, like how I did with this one. If you want to request any of these ships to be made into a story with these prompts, don't hesitate to ask. I plan on doing Stingue but that's kinda it so feel free to comment if you want one of them!

Also comment if I should do a whole story about what I kinda made up with Lucy in the middle of this story!

Ok, I'll stop taking up your time now. Thanks again!

-Riv