Pt. 5

"That's right."

What? She came to me, the one and only Fire Dragon Slayer Natsu Dragneel... for love advice?!

"Hey Happy..."

"Yeah?"

I squeezed my eyes shut, taking in a deep breath. "Shouldn't I feel a stronger hatred towards someone who broke my heart?"

Happy stopped in his tracks for a split second before moving again. He turned to face me with a confused look which turned concerned and worried within a matter of nanoseconds. "Do you mean you still care for Gray?" I winced. Just hearing his name made my heart ache. "You should, afterall, it doesn't matter if he dumped you, it isn't enough to break your life-long relationship with him. You still considered him your friend even though you fought with him a lot right? Well then, there's no reason to hate him. Sure, he hurt you and broke off the two of you's romantic relationship. But you have to know that there are stronger relationships out there than romantic ones. You and Gray have basically known each other all your lives. Even though you may not have gotten along, it doesn't change the fact that you know everything about the other and that you're friends. So, to answer your question, it's perfectly normal for you to not feel as much hatred towards him as you think you should." Happy looked back at me after finishing and gave me a reassuring smile. I felt the corners of my eyes burn again.

We opened the door to our house and I threw my things on the ground.

"Hey, you're back. How was Zeref?"

I looked up. What was she doing here?

"Where have you been? You left Lucy all alone today, and how the hell did you get into my house?" I looked at the redhead with confusion laced into my voice.

"Hey Erza, so how was your day? Going off to hang out with your other friends was an excuse to not come on a mission with us huh?" Happy sounds mad, this isn't usually him...

The crimson-haired mage sighed. "Look, I need help so let's just cut the useless questions okay?"

Happy and I looked at her, waiting patiently for her to elaborate.

"I need help with figuring out my feelings for someone."

So that's how we got here.

Happy and I were just staring at her. The almighty Titania Erza came to the well-known idiots of the Fairy Tail guild, in hopes of finding assistance in the general category called romance. This is going down in history.

"Um, hate to ruin the mood but, are you really sure Natsu and I are the best to talk to about that topic?" There. Happy asked the question that was running around both of our minds for the past few minutes.

"Well, who else would I have asked?" 

"Um, like Mira? Or even Evergreen, maybe Millianna?" I said in a tone that implies 'obviously'.

"But none of them have been in a real relationship before." Oh, I see now. So she wants me to talk about how I got together with Gray. Great. 

She must have sensed the uneasiness I felt having to talk about him because she quickly added "You don't have to, I just thought that because you must have gone through this stage before, I just wanted to know how you realized you liked him..."

I smirked. The concept of love has got even the queen of the fairies on edge. "Alright. Who is it?"

Erza visibly tensed. She let out a nervous laugh. "Oh, you know, nobody special..."