Pt. 18

[Switching POVs]

I burst into the doors with my head down. Refusing to make eye contact with anyone, I ran the familiar hallways blind to my guild room. I quickly closed the door and slid down it. Finally, I let the tears fall from my eyes and roll down my cheeks. 

How could I have been so stupid?

I let Cobra; someone I barely knew and basically never talked to before in my life; in and told him my biggest secret - one I haven't even told Yukino or Minerva about. But again, I couldn't blame him for hitting my nerve. He didn't know. He was just trying to comfort me. I could see it in his eyes - the way he looked at me, softening his gaze and voice - that he didn't want to hurt me. He couldn't have known. I've never told anyone about it.

[Switching POVs]

A/N Alright, back to Fairytail! Also, this part (from here to the end there are many) may be a bit mature for some so, read at your own risk! I'll recap what happened at the end of this chapter!

"What if we get caught?" He asked, only leaving centimeters between us.

"Relax! We won't!" I said reassuringly and pulling him in for another sloppy kiss.

I looked myself up and down in the mirror. A smile tugged at my lips as I breathed out a sigh of relief and satisfaction.

My hair was messy and all over the place, unlike my usual self. My lips were slightly bruised but unnoticeable and my mouth hurt but felt tingly as well. I thought back to the kiss dreamily. I know this was wrong but, I couldn't help myself. Mira had taught me some mind-control spells so I just wanted to try them out. Bet this wasn't the way she wanted me to use it.

I ran my fingers through my hair and patted it down. After failing repetitively, I went to grab a comb and splashed some water onto it, rinsing my face in the process. After I was satisfied with my look, I left my room and started to make my way over to the guild hall. 

My blue orbs scanned over the room from left to right, stopping on a salamander. My smile grew as a hummed a tune, skipping over to their table. He was sitting with Juvia and they seemed to be in a serious conversation but Lucy was quite laid-back. I took a seat next to Lucy and tried to join in the conversation, ignoring the guilty feeling at the back of my mind.

"What are they talking about?" I whispered to Lucy.

She shrugged. "I'm not sure, they're not giving much context."

Bickslow walks by towards Freed and Evergreen who were sitting with Mira and guilt was brought to my attention. 

I let my eyes wander back to Natsu for a second and the feeling dies down. Realization hits me.

I felt more guilty for using Bickslow than for cheating on Natsu.

I quickly shrugged the thought off and pushed it to the back of my mind.

[Switching POVs]

A couple months went by and Lisanna seemed to be slowly drifting away from me. Lately, she's been ignoring me and sometimes even acted rude or cold, like giving me glares and insults. Everytime I try to touch her she acts like she's being harassed and runs away from me. I've been ignoring it for a while now but it's been happening way too much lately to be a coincidence.

"Hey Lis!" I wave and smile as I make my way over to her. 

She glares daggers at me and makes a disgusted face. "Don't call me that." She said simply and coldly.