Not So Crazy Leila

Lily
Leila has asked me to buy a car and then she wants me to cover the mortgage and electric and phone bills. I covered the mortgage and the electric bills and saw she needed groceries and we used her car to get them. Six hundred dollars later we are headed home to put the groceries away. We are in the kitchen and Leila asks me to help fix dinner, I don't know how to cook or clean.

Leila
When she was finished helping put the groceries away I knew she was going need to be taught kitchen survival techniques. Like putting groceries in the right place and cleaning and cooking. Well honey I am not your slave and you will learn to cook, clean, do laundry and housekeeping. This girl was waited on hand and foot from birth until now. She went from her families home to one rich man after another and never had to do much but look like she does. Then she had to find a job and it was being a waitress. What a career move, from being on your knees to serving fries. I show Lily how to cook a meal and force her to cook it and watch her like she's a child, which she basically is in the kitchen.

Three weeks later I am unsure if she is just a bad cook or she's burning things on purpose so I will give up on teaching her. I think it's both. But she has learned how to replace the expensive pots and pans. She has learned to clean up the kitchen, the house, the bathrooms and scrub the toilets and the bathtub ring from her bath oils. The water bills have been large due to her needing to take three showers a day. I won't let her lay around in her off hours. She has learned dry cleaning and regular clothes and we bought her clothing that she can wash in the washing machine. She has finally learned how to iron. I had her hire a housekeeper to teach her how to do everything around the house. The housekeeper thought I was crazy but she had her doing everything in a weeks time and we kept the housekeeper on and she taught her how to cook and do things in the kitchen as well. I had Lily hire her and let her move into one of the other bedrooms. She taught her how to keep the house clean at all times. Susannah was a great addition to our team. She has been offered another job as a consultant on training household staff and teaching services for taking care of an entire household. I helped Susannah start the business and we opened an office close to home and she was in a huge demand. She found others who wanted to do the same kind of work. A lot of rich clients were on a waiting lists so we had to hire reliable staff who could be trusted. Susannah started doing major background checks and weeded out the criminals. We got liability insurance to assure that we are covered if any of our staff got sticky fingers. Soon word got out about our staff really getting the job done on training their lazy kids both male and female. Their parents told them they had to go through all the training and continue doing the work they were required to maintain their own household or lose all support. It worked out well.

Susannah
I am an equal partner in the company that Leila basically coined and then started and we are a million dollar business in just under a year. We now have ten offices and clients are waiting in line to get our services. A few have hired our employees on a regular basis to keep their children in line. We started out in one direction and it has expanded into teaching younger children to be self sufficient in cleaning up after themselves. I love this company and I am saving a lot of money. I still live with Lily and Leila. Lily has gotten good at everything household related but she needs a good kick in the butt when it comes to running a company. She has signed up for business courses and her initial investment of thirty thousand dollars has turned into three hundred thousand dollars. Of course she doesn't get a salary, Lily and I get a salary and we have earned on our initial investments into the business. Who knows where Lily would be had it not been for Leila taking her to get that cash from those accounts her rich men set up for her. Leila definitely needs to be applauded for how she turned a sows ear into a silk purse. Amazing how someone with two dollars in her bank account allowed Lily a spoiled brat move in with her and found out that she had access to a lot of money. It was a good thing she took half of that money and put it in her accounts. She then had Lily pay bills regularly and tried to teach her how to keep and clean house and how to do everything around the house. She hired me to train Lily and to be a boss of her. I thought it was crazy at first and then just threw myself into the job. Soon I was offered the position full time and a place to live. It was the best choice I ever made and I loved bossing around the poor little rich girl. Who left on her own wouldn't survive without learning what I taught her. She has definitely learned that no one is going to wait on her at all. We all take care of our own areas and cook and clean together. No one is exempt in our house. House rules are for a reason. We all abide by them because they keep the peace. Grocery shopping is tedious but we all go together and plan meals as well.