Smoke And Mirrors

Barney
With everything that went on with Anastasia and Christian, Mia and I decided it wasn't the time to tell her parents that we got married and we both signed a prenuptial agreement. We went to a Technology convention and they were having weddings and we got married after our prenuptial agreements were signed and copied for our records. It was a huge event where twenty couples were married and a big party for all of us. The wedding pictures were amazing. Even Vera married a guy who she met at the convention a year before. So we are waiting to let her parents know. Christian being Christian found out by way of Mia's security detail and told me to go to HR and get his sister added to everything right away. He told me good luck with his family. I of course knew about him and Anastasia because being his IT guy I learn about them for other reasons.

Mia
We had planned on telling mom and dad about our marriage we decided on not going through with it after the big blow up. We both agreed to wait to tell them about our news. Dad will be happy about the prenuptial agreements. I am sad because he hurt Anastasia and Christian and had caused Elliott distress as well. Both stood up for their loved ones. Barney pretty much told him not to worry about a prenuptial agreement because Christian's attorneys made sure Barney had one ready to sign to protect him, the company, Christian and all the employees as well. Barney is a catch and I caught his eye and he asked Christian if he could ask me out when Ethan was pulling his crap on me. Christian said he told Barney to make his move on the day before Kate's and Elliott's wedding day. Barney brought a huge beach umbrella and pulled me under it to help me get inside. He then asked me out and I said yes. We enjoyed the rest of the day together and he was continually being hit on during the reception. He finally told one young woman that he was seeing someone and she was not going to put up with her flirting with him. I walked up and he kissed me passionately and she walked away. It was a great kiss. The young women stopped hitting on him after that. We started going out regularly and he taught me about various aspects of being on line and I can do a few things computer wise. I met Vera and she really is a bitch like Barney said she was, why Anastasia still has her working for her is beyond me. Barney says it is most likely because she is great at her job but not so great with people. He says he had to change so her could be better with people and it's still a work in progress. He is sort of like Spock on Star Trek at times. I love him for all his uniqueness. He likes to dress nerdy because it keeps women from hitting on him. He has seen how they can't leave him alone when he dresses like the other good looking guys do. He has two kinds of cars one that attracts and one that scares them away. I even dress nerdy with him at times.

Carrick
Barney and Mia have made an announcement now and it shocked all the family. Mia married Barney Miller and both have signed prenuptial agreements. They married during a tech convention with other couples. I guess a lot of tech nerds meet and marry at the tech conventions. I can't even imagine the type of weddings that would happen at those conventions. Mia actually showed us their wedding photos and it was a normal wedding and some of the other weddings were as well. A few were sci fi weddings. We were a bit disappointed that we only had Kate and Elliott's wedding to be at. Kate's and Elliott's wedding was rained out, but they still had a good time and were prepared for the rain because they knew it was going to rain and tried to talk certain family members into an inside wedding. I think the best photo was wet mothers and mother in laws who just had to have it their way and outside. Luckily umbrellas were at the ready.

Grace
I was hoping that Mia would have the huge wedding and she decided she just wanted the simple wedding with Barney and they chose to have it with nerds they know. Carrick told me all we can do is support our children in their decisions at least they both  have prenuptial agreements. Unlike the others. I guess and we are looking forward to having grandchildren. I guess shopping for cute baby clothing will be something I can enjoy. Carrick shakes his head and says don't go overboard on designer clothing for them. I might get a few things.

Anastasia
I can't believe what Grace had sent here for the twins. Designer baby clothing that won't last long on a baby. The shoes are cute, but too expensive for the little wear they will get. I guess I will make sure they get worn a lot and pictured in them. We have a lot of gender neutral clothing of various sizes for them both. Dr Greene is worrying about something that is in the sonogram and it's like there is something between the babies. It seems to be a shadow and moves around and they can't get view of either baby or what else there is in there.

Christian
Anastasia has been ordered to bed rest and so has Kate. So Elliott and I are housebound as well. I can do my work from home, but Elliott has someone face time him to see what the issues are on job sites. His second fell off a roof and is in the hospital. The guys are needing someone to make decisions and any changes that need made. I had my HR start looking for people for Elliott's management team and soon we had four people doing the jobs of the two. Hopefully they will be doing the job of 8.