Doctor, Doctor What Have You Done?

Anastasia
I have read the article and the book and I have to wonder how many children this doctor has damaged. At this point too many have came forward against dr Flynn and he has been arrested and his licenses have been suspended. Christian said that he missed a bullet and his mom decided to go with a different therapist because she didn't like dr Flynn and her gut told her yo go with my choice and he and his mom found an excellent child psychologist who helped so many before him. That dr. Flynn is in prison now didn't surprise anyone.

Christian
I kiss Anastasia and pick her up and head to her bedroom and have fun before we eat her dinner. It is our first anniversary of being together. I have her keys and codes and she has mine. I just can't believe how we didn't get together before. We apparently missed each other on the airfield and the tarmac. Rumors about a beautiful pilot were always bantered about but not many were allowed near her or to see her. Maybe it was not the right time yet. It is possible that we needed more time and experiences under our belts to make it work.

Dr Flynn
The charges keep growing and they are going to put me on trial for each victim. I was offered a deal, but it isn't such a great deal for me. They would like to save the victims from being victimized yet again if they can. I finally turned down all deals. I listen as my attorney destroys my victims one by one. It brightened my day, until a date was brought out and explained to everyone I passed liking.

They definitely had me and they weren't turning me loose.

A month later they are still bringing in their witnesses. I have been found guilty of all charges and there will be more evidence of further crimes and I am guilty of all them.

James
I got my justice and so did many others. Donna testified against him as well. It didn't diminish what she did to me though. Mom has been with me as much as she can. It's times like this I wished dad was still alive. He died in an overseas military action. I recall his words to me that it takes a strong person to stand against the enemy even if it means they will meet ridicule for doing it. It is the weak that decide to stand down and allow the enemy to keep winning the fight. I fought the good fight and won some battles that helped others walk into the light as well.

Dr Flynn
I got a strange visitor today and she said that my time is limited so make sure my affairs are in order to protect my poor wife and children are well cared for before my death. I took it as a death threat. I never got her name and couldn't identify her from a crowd if I had to. My attorney told me that everything was in order with my will and how it would be handled. I bought more life insurance while I could. My wife had everything put in her name so she had to write the check out for my insurance and my attorney's fees. I have done everything and my wife and children will be taken care of.

A month later the lady arrived and gave me another message. One that told me she knew way too much about my life. She told me that I forgot my other children and I need to rectify it. So I did just that. My attorney was unhappy with what he needed to do, but he did it anyway. An equal mount was left to my other children.

Today was a very strange day, they switched me three different times to a cell that had no one else in them. Until I was put in one that seemed to have electric issues. Things were going fine until my electricity stopped working. Water came in from the crack in the wall and I then saw the arcing of the bare wiring and called for help, but the electricity hit the water just right and I was caught in the electric shocks and soon I couldn't breathe or yell for help. I see the Lincoln's burning in flames and patting the seat next to them. I am soon stoke the fires we are sitting in. Each day gets worse as the attacks are becoming worse and more brutal. Somehow a makeshift whip came into play. Sitting was already a painful dilemma for me. I tried treating myself but soon started seeking help at the infirmary. They keep asking who did this to me. I don't know because they had my face covered what they took turns at assuring my silence.

This was the worse attack and I had to be carried out on a gurney and I couldn't keep my eyes open. A guard found me in this condition and started throwing up after pressing the alarm on his uniform. I find myself in a very dark place and then see the smoke rising from flames coming from every direction and soon I am face to face with the devil and he looks like me. I am the devil? He laughs and says you were worse than me and now I have you in my clutches.

Cheryl
I am ambivalent about dr Flynn's death and I really can't believe he is dead. I want to see his body. I want to assure James that he is dead and I saw it. I am not allowed to see the body. I am very assured that he didn't go quietly in his sleep and suffered major injuries. His wife had him cremated and no viewing or funeral. So I couldn't find out any more.

James
I am just glad dr Flynn paid a price for his actions. Now Donna will be serving life terms mom has helped me get custody of my unborn baby. We just won't tell him or her about his or her mother.