An Invitation

Gideon
Ireland demanded that we invite Anastasia to the Coping  Together Gala the Grey family supports and started after they adopted their children. So we are definitely taking her with us. Dr Grey definitely invited all of us when Anastasia was in the hospital. Most don't know the Steele family and their wealth. They don't flaunt it. She is the only Steele left out of this family tree and she could have bought both properties and not worry about it, but she didn't want to pay twice the value of them to get them. Why waste money. I did and I am regretting it because it has cost a lot of time and money to make everything work again. The bodies and bones and the passageways killed everything. The costs involved was five times what I paid for the two properties.

Ireland
Giddy likes Anastasia but as a dear friend. I met Elmer and her babies Bugs Bunny, Sim1one, Marvin the Martian all black like momma. All fixed now as well. They protect their friends. We get ready for the Gala and Anastasia takes her checkbook and her gun along with her carry and conceal license. My gun is loaded and ready to shoot, but I have the safety on until we get out of the car and then I turn the safety on. So Anastasia and I both have our guns. Hey security can't be everywhere and the bad guys can create distractions. There have been death threats to all of us.

Anastasia
Gideon rolls his eyes as he sees Ireland and I turn the safety off and close our bags to assure the gun is positioned so only pulling the triggers will make it fire. We are all decked out and we are greeted by dr Grey and her family. Carrick, Grace, Elliott, Christian and Mia. Ireland  knows Mia and has met Elliott and Christian as well. We are introduced to a lot more people and soon we are seated. Mia asks us single people to help with the dance auctions. This year they are doing five dances per each volunteer and it all goes to the charity. Mia talks us into dinting five dances and the winner can pay for all five dances. The winning bid will be multiplied by the number of dances you wish to dance with the person. If no one wants all five the next bidder can buy the rest of the dances. They get the number at the cashiers office so no one gets embarrassed by not having all five bid on. It is interesting but confusing.

Gideon
I give in since it for charity. They have all of us go up one at a time to be bid on. Boy are there a lot of single people here tonight. I think that's deliberate. I see a few faces that I am not bidding on and hope they don't bid on my dances. Ireland asks Anastasia to bid on my dances. I tell her only if Lily bids on me. I nod towards Lily and she's busy speaking to other people.

Ireland
A guy bids on all five of my dances and I have seen him somewhere before. I must have a look on my face, so Gideon bids higher and the guy can't go deeper in his pockets. Whew. I move off and Anastasia is next.

Anastasia
I am waiting my turn and Gideon bids first and then Christian bids next and after several times Gideon let's Christian win the bids. He takes all five. Gideon is up next and Ireland bids on him for all five. We hear a voice bid higher and it isn't Lily. It is one of the Lewis girls. Gideon says to allow it, he knows what it is about. Ireland isn't happy and she tells him just that.

Christian
I can't help myself I had to buy all five of her dances. Mine were won by Dana Andrews. She is not getting more than five dances. They time the dances and hands can't touch inappropriately. I decide to get Dana's dances out of the way. Elliott bids on Kate or is it Karen who knows for sure. He has a crush on them, but one visit to that apartment and he just couldn't be around either of them. I saw the photos and heard the horror stories. Mia is working hard to become a better person and it's working so far. She got bid on by Ethan Kavanagh, I thought he was engaged? Hmm I might be wrong, but I am giving her a heads up just in case.

Ethan
I just broke things off with my fiancé after catching her with her ex husband in my bed. I threw them both out of my apartment and had the codes and locks changed. I took my engagement ring off her finger and threw their clothing out the door after them. I dance with Mia and she has changed so much and the same company who trained Kate and Karen and still keeping eyes on them are doing the same for Mia. The changes are amazing. I recall how the owners of this company had been and they changed with a friends help and then started this amazing company.

Mia
Ethan was kind and bid on all five of my dances. He didn't want to participate in getting bid on. Nether did Christian or Elliott. They just donated an amount for five bids that matched the highest bids and I agreed. So did the cashiers. Ethan dances very well and he follows the rules. Everyone seems to be happy about their dance partners.

Ethan
I finally ask Mia if she would go out to dinner with me soon. She asks me if I broke up with my fiancé? I tell her I broke it off after finding her in my bed with her ex husband. He shows me the engagement ring on a chain and she agrees to dinner with me. We dance the other dances and I give her my phone number and I need to leave because I have an early morning. I kiss her cheek and leave her at her table.

Christian
I gather Anastasia and I tell her that she is beautiful and I am glad that she joined us tonight and that she volunteered for the dances. I dance her around the floor and see Gideon dancing with Ireland. We dance around the room and she can dance very well. She is just my type and I really want dance more than five times. We talk and enjoy each other. A guy tries to break in to dance with Anastasia but she sees his face and tells him that she is sitting down because her feet hurts and I escort her to her table. The guy follows us, but Anastasia grabs her bags and has Ireland join her in the restroom. She gives me the hand gesture help me and so does Ireland. The guy starts following the ladies I call Jason and Gideon calls his guys and suddenly we hear shots shot from the direction of the restrooms.

Anastasia
I have Ireland go into the restroom and lock herself inside and wait for my signal. Suddenly the guy has me by the throat and I can't get free because he has me pinned against the bathroom wall. I pull the trigger and he looks shocked as the shot is muffled by our bodies. I can't breathe he's still choking me as his blood flows between us. A second shot is fired and I see my security has shot my attacker in the head. He finally goes down. I can't breathe. Everything goes black.