Nothing New Here

Seattle Nooz. News has crossed our desks regarding miss Morgan regarding her vendetta against the Cross family and now Miss Steele. She was found dead in an interrogation room, apparently she wrote a confession and took her own life. No one saw anyone going or coming from the room. Investigations are on going. Investigation is ongoing.

Anastasia
I read the story and think why and how did she kill herself while in police custody and handcuffed. I am sure they want answers. After everything came out it was for the best she kill herself. It saves us the trauma of being questioned in court. They are ruling it self defense and my security was doing a job he was paid for. Shooting Hyde was inevitable. My dress was soaked in Hyde's blood and some of his brain matter. Scott had to get in the door and it was a tricky shot. He put an end to Hyde. Poor Ireland got a lecture about not using her gun and if Hyde had killed me and came after her he would have her gun as well. Gideon told her she is not allowed to carry a gun until she is going to use it.

Christian
I have been visiting Anastasia and she is finally back home. I realize she and I had been bidding on the same land and Gideon had decided he would pay double for it. He then bought the Lincoln's property. Like he said he knows more about her than I do. I still want to check on her. I finally step into her home, this place has her life all over it. Photos, paintings and warmth all over it. Four black cats are in one of those towers by a sunlit window watching me intently. Anastasia comes into the room and lets her staff know what to do and they go and she leads me to a dining table so we can have lunch. The food is ready and waiting for us. She has me sit and serves me water and coffee or tea. Coffee of course and I watch as she sits at the head of the table next to me. She offers me a plate of salmon and I take a portion and she does this until she has offered me everything available.

Anastasia
Christian seems nervous about being in my home. I saw him checking out the walls and various photos and paintings. I like filling my walls with memories in all forms. It tells a story and reminds me of all I was lucky enough to have and the people I had protecting me and loving me. Sometimes Ray went overboard with it, but he was correct in his evaluations of most situations. I wonder what he would think of Christian Grey, he thought Gideon was silly for paying so much for both the properties next to us. The water situation really set him off though. He decided to let me handle it thinking my charming personality and my beauty and brains would get our water back on immediately and it did. Plus I put the fear of God into Gideon and Rogers. Our food was delicious if I say so myself.

Christian
Give my praise to your chef, the food was delicious. She said she would do just that and laughs. She takes our plates and goes and gets a desert of raspberry sherbet with chocolate sauce and a cherry on top of cool whip. It was all very delicious. Soon a couple of men clear the table and tell Anastasia the food was again delicious as usual and her cooking skills are amazing. She thanks them for clearing the table and washing the dishes and to be careful with her china because it is over a hundred years old. I don't know if she is kidding or not because it all looked new and very expensive to me.

Anastasia
Christian was stunned to find out that cooked the meals here and my staff were so appreciative they cleaned up after I fed them. They started that a long time ago when I was not big enough to carry everything. I could cook it all and they would do the heavy lifting. At seven I needed a step stool to cook in the kitchen. But I could cook for everyone. I watched and learned on those cooking shows on tv. I showed Christian my awards in shooting and my pilots licenses along with my planes and helicopters over the years. He asked about my abilities to shoot and to defend myself.Hyde had a foot on me in height even in heels and I was still able to put a bullet in him. I was being choked and trying to protect myself and also thinking of Ireland staying safe. Dad taught me how to tell if a person could kill or shoot in that situation. I knew the fear in Ireland's eyes told me she could never bring herself to shoot another person at the time. Gideon was right about taking her gun a2ay from her until she was able to shoot to defend herself or others. Sadly I know that I had to stay alive until my security guard arrived. Hyde unfortunately got the upper hand on me because of my need to keep him from going after Ireland. That was my fault.

Christian
I look at a painting that I just noticed that it looks like Anastasia watching as three people walk into a bright light. Two adults and one child. It's amazing and I look closer and it has a date of completion on it. Anastasia tells me that her father painted it and completed it just before he died that morning. It is of her, her mother, her parents unborn baby boy and her father. It was a dream she had just before she woke that morning and discovered her father had died. It was a peaceful death and he had a smile even after he was dead. She thought he was having a good dream. His color told her he was dead. She starts crying but then apologizes and finds a Kleenex box and dries her eyes. We go outside and get a tour of her grounds. She has great security around the grounds and the back of her property is much bigger than the front of her property. I bet it looks like a giant T from the air, I tell her that and she says it definitely looks like one, but it's top heavy lol.

Anastasia
Christian stays for dinner and joins me in the kitchen. I showed him the passageway where my mom and the painting were taken through to the Lincoln's. It is now sealed off, then the others leading into her house are sealed at the fences and water lines. You have to know the codes to open them up. The home is an original in this area and so was the Lincoln's home. The land that now has Gideons home on it had been burned down over a hundred years ago. The land was sold for back taxes and whatever they could get. A developer went belly up and it was one of the places he somehow got from an estate for pennies on the dollar.