A Good Day Out (Sex)

Anastasia
We are going out on the Grace and are going to be gone from dawn to dusk. He has people who are making us food and operating the boat and security will be there. Scott is glad because he gets sea sickness and is pretty much no good on water. I am bringing swimwear and getting a tan and swimming as well. Christian says that the boat has new swim wear just in case and coverups that match them. I bring mine anyway.

Christian
I will definitely like seeing what Anastasia looks like in a swim suit. I am wearing my best swim suit today and wearing the right things for being on a boat. We head to the place that I have my boat docked. Thomas and Ryan along with are with us. Both of us are wearing sun hats and sunglasses. I am helping Anastasia aboard the Grace when my phone rings and it is Elliott. I just hit ignore. I definitely know if he is calling this early on Saturday he wants to go out on the boat. Not happening this time. I want time alone with Anastasia. We finally are safely aboard the Grace and on our way to enjoy a nice day in the sun and water.

Elliott
Hmm Christian is always up at this time and he is always answering my calls. I promised Kate a day on the water. I guess I have to borrow my friends boat and go out on it. So I call my friend and we head out to meet him for a day in the sun with his family. He has three sisters who are coming with him. His wife is coming as well. It is going to be a very long day. The boat is not as big as Christian's.

Kate
I can't believe this man has brought me to this very crowded boat and five women to two men so far. Then three hooligans arrive and I am glad they are here. The other women are eyeing my man. I just called Elliott my man and we are barely kissing. Things got so crazy at the gala that we hardly had time to go out on a date. Then we invade his brother's date. Granted we had fun together but we really shouldn't have stayed with them. We could have easily found another place to be seated for our own private table. Mia tried her best but gave up trying to get moved. We all eat breakfast and then we relax and pull off our coverups and put on sunscreen. I only know Elliott and I feel awkward at this point.

Sarah Conner
I try to make everyone comfortable on the boat as Sam drives us out into the bay. He, Elliott, Travis Porter, James Greene and Douglas Spencer are all playing captain with Sam. Elliott is the only one besides Sam that know how to handle a boat. I can't stand Louise, Donna and Hannah. They joined us because of Elliott Grey. They are hoping to meet Christian Grey. So far they have made it obvious they want to become good friends with Kate and Elliott, especially Elliott. The conversation is inane mindless chatter over very little. I finally turn on some music to drown out their chatter. Kate thanks me.

Kate
Sarah must be a mind reader or she can't stand these other girls either. We have a snack that Sarah has made and I help her distribute everything while the others just sit like we are their servants. Donna was trying to get me to wait on her and I finally told her that I am a guest as well. I remind her that as a guest she also can pitch in and help since Sarah made all of the food for our lovely day out. And the guys heard and started helping out along Louise and Hannah. Donna refused to help and when lunch was being prepared and by everyone else the rest of us ate as she expected someone to bring her lunch to her. No one did and we all had a lovely lunch and had a lot of fun together. She finally got up and made herself a plate and got a drink. She got the point and helped clean up the mess afterward.

Elliott
Kate finally started having fun and we went swimming and had a lot i fun. We enjoyed a nice day on the boat. I spotted the Grace not far away from us and decided not to bother him. Anastasia was laying next to him and he was kissing her. I think they need more time alone. I kiss Kate and put suntan lotion on her and she puts some on me. I see Donna knocking Travis hands away. I don't think she likes any of the guys that joined us today. I know she has been flirting with me but I am not interested. She asked about Christian and I tell her he is seeing someone. He doesn't need a gold digger throwing herself at him.

Sam
I laugh inwardly about Elliott telling Donna that Christian is seeing someone. What she doesn't know is the man she is talking about is not far away from us and we have been signaling him for a while. He is having a great time with a nice young woman. Elliott tells me Anastasia is a great sport that put up with he, Mia, Kate and Ethan invading on his first date with Anastasia. I would have had security escort them to a different table siblings or not.

Christian
I watch to make sure Elliott and his friends stay where they are at. Anastasia caught me sending signals to them and I had to confess to her it was Elliott and I told him to not try to join us. I kiss her and move her into the shade with me. I really love the bikini. Just very little to it and I could easily untie each string and it would be off her.

Anastasia
Christian is kissing me and he moves us to the lounge bed and the shade. We continue kissing each other and he presses a button and a curtain surrounds us. I feel his lips on my neck. He nibbles on my neck. He pulls me into a straddle position on his lap. I feel his erection and his lips kiss the top of my breasts. I am very wet and he murmurs how much he wants me.

Christian
After I tell Anastasia how much I want her, she pushes against my erection. I move my hands to her butt to push her closer. I pull the other curtain and we are hidden from everyone. I slowly kiss her and use my tongue and my hand finds the string around her neck and pull it and lower her top and then remove it. I am looking at her face and she kisses me and I take this moment to move my hands to her breasts and she moans as I move my hands around and pull her nipples I lean down and suck her nipples and she moves against my erection and I pull the strings on both sides of her bottom and pull it off. I move her onto her back and I take my trunks off. I want inside you so bad. I move down and spread her legs wide and I start licking her juices off her and start using my tongue to drink every drop from inside her. I rub her clit until she has an orgasm. I move slowly up her body looking at every part of her I can. I rub against her slit and I slip the tip inside and tease her before I get the condom and put it on. We had the talk when I was at her home. So I know her birth control and her STD status and she knows mine. I hear her and feel her push me further inside. I put the condom on and I am back inside her in no time.

Anastasia
I could have just jumped him in the water. I was kissing him and I felt his erection and I knew that he wanted me. So when I rubbed against his erection he moved me to straddle him. It didn't take long to become naked and him giving me orgasm after orgasm. I loved to feel his tip inside me teasing me, but I push him down inside deeper and he put the condom on. I would have loved him to come inside me. It was for the best though. Soon we are laying together and he kisses me and says we should do that again.

Soon we are home, his home and he Carrie's me to his bedroom and locks the door. He pulls off the T shirt and my shorts and takes his shirt and shorts off. Our shoes are already off. He pulls me to him and picks me up and winds my legs around him. He grabs a condom and slips it on and moves me to slide inside me. He holds me tight and I feel every part of him deep inside me. He smiles at me and kisses me like there is no tomorrow.

Christian
I nearly didn't make it to the bedroom. I finally am inside her again. I open the balcony door and carry her outside still inside her. I move her to where I can move inside her until I bring her to orgasm again and again. I move her and enter her from behind and her body is naked to the world while I move inside her deeper and harder. We finally come together. I tell her she just fulfilled a fantasy of mine. I tell her I am not done yet. I pick her up and grab a blanket and put it on my piano. I make my second fantasy come true. I give her multiple orgasms and finally come as well. I carry her and the blanket to my bedroom and place her in bed. I cover her up after looking at her beautiful body.