「 ✦ 𝗕𝗮𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗕𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗿𝘀 ✦ 」

(no top panel because im LAZY. RAAAAHHHH)

   When we finally got back to Miles's apartment building, he took his keys and unlocked the door as quickly as possible before holding the door open so I could walk in. We laugh and joke as we make our way back up the familiar spiral stairs. There was no way in hell that we came up quietly because before we could even open the door to his flat, Mrs. Morales had greeted us in the doorframe it before we even reached the knob.

   "!Hol- Ay, Dios! You're both soaking wet, what did you do!?" She half-shouted as she ushered me inside to sit by the heater.

   I put my hand over my mouth to stop myself from laughing as Mrs. Morales sits me down on the couch, and disappears to get get towels and make hot tea. I thought it was amazing how truly caring she was about me, leaving Miles to fend for himself in the doorway.

   "Mamí!" He exclaims with a small pout and furrowed eyebrows, shaking his head as he glided to his room. I cozied up on the couch as Miles got everything situated in his room. He emerged from his bedroom door after about four minutes, throwing me a small outfit that consisted of red basketball shorts and another one of his plain white tees. Damn, how many white tees does this nigga own?

   "You stockin' up  on white tees or something gang?" I joke as I make my way to the bathroom, peeling off the red jacket he had given me earlier. When I got to the bathroom I snapped a couple of pics in the mirror, giggling quietly to myself as I saw how absolutely ruined I looked. My shirt appeared vacuum-sealed to my body, my shorts slightly shiny from the buckets of water it had once held, and my hair was stuck to my forehead at an awkward angle under my now dark-red scarf. I got changed into the outfit Miles had handed to me and exited the bathroom, heading towards Miles's room.

   I make sure to knock before entering his room because I have common sense, waiting for his small "come in!" before opening the door. "I don't know about you, but them clothes was startin' to kill me slowly." I retort playfully as I gesture to the bag of wet clothes on my arm. Miles was doodling what I amused to be tattoo ideas and graffiti in his sketchbook, lifting his head to look at me before smiling slightly.

   "Nah for real, I have never been so uncomfortable in clothes in my life. I was GOBSMACKED when my mom gave you the towels and heater and left me outside." He sighed as he dropped his head, pretending to be deeply wounded. I laughed in response, shaking my head slightly as I shrugged.

   "I'm just better. Get like me." I tease as I take out my phone, seeing a lot more notifications than usual.

'Girl...they clipped yo ass check ur tl.'

Seen 10:43 PM

   My heart drops into my ass as soon as I read Angel's text. I knew exactly what she was talking about, and I my eyes shoot open in fear. I quickly close out my texts and check my Instagram. I go to my following list and scroll down slightly, clicking on one of my favorite fan pages.

(Y/NUpdatez_.)

   "Y/N has been spotted with a mysterious boy down fifth avenue! Sources suspect they may have been on a date, or simply traveling. However, nothing has been confirmed due to them both running away from the press. Can we say #YoungLove? *5 attachments*"

 Can we say #YoungLove? *5 attachments*"