「 ♥︎ 𝗖𝗿𝘂𝘀𝗵 𝘄𝗵𝗼? ♥︎ 」

When classes had finally concluded and the skies began to flush with slightly warmer tints of blue, I got my things together to head back to my dorm. I met with Miles just outside the door of my 8th-period course and set off towards my dorm so I could finish putting a little bit of life in my dorm, and meet my new roomie.

   "So, how'd your first day go?" Miles questioned with a warm smile

   "It was pretty chill...I had to answer so many damn questions and do so many icebreakers it wasn't even funny." I rolled my eyes as I played with one of my rogue curls, twirling my finger around it and watching as it fully extends to its true length. I look back up at Miles to return his smile, but didn't expect to feel a sudden heat rush to my face. He was so pretty, like, insanely pretty. Every feature he had arranged themselves on their face created the most perfect song of facial harmony, each freckle highlighting his perfectly brown skin. Thank god I know how to control my expression because I'm positive my jaw would've dropped. 

   "When did he get so gorgeous? Has he always been this fine in my eyes?" A sudden sense of confusion fills my mind and butterflies erupt in my stomach. 

   "That's good, I'm still so sorry about Tasha earlier. We literally don't even talk." He spits as he offers me his apologetic eyes. I laugh as I fake-swat at him, a silent indication that he didn't need to apologize for someone else's actions.

   "Bambi, you are perfectly fine. You didn't do anything at all."

   We reach my dorm, making sure I knock before barging in because everyone is deserving of human decency. I stuff my key in the keyhole as I open the door to soft jazz, the smell of burning sage, and warm vanilla. God damn, I like this girl already. "Hey, roomie," I whisper as I make my way into the dorm, Miles trailing behind me cautiously. "My friend Miles is here to help me unload some of my stuff, He won't be in here anymore after this I promise." I giggle as Miles shoots me a glare.

   I see some slight shuffling, before a girl with a huge head full of thick coily hair, beautiful dark skin, and full plump lips. Her eyes widened as she quickly jumped off her bed, making her way behind me as I unloaded clothes into my closet.

   "No way! No way! I heard that you went to this school but I wasn't fallin' for them nerds. You actually go here! Okay okay, I'm sorry, ahem-" She clears her throat and dons a toothy grin, exposing her rather sharp-looking canines.

   "Im Gia and I've been a giant fan of your work since middle school. Hey!" She says as she gives a quick clap of her hands, her gorgeous earthy bracelets clinking together slightly. She wore an oversized green sweater that overlapped her white collared shirt and white pleated skirt.

   "Girl you are so pretty!" I praise her as I envelop her in a tight hug. 

   She makes a small squeal of excitement before backing away quickly to rummage through her storage unit. "Hold on girl we gotta get a photo!" She approaches me again with a matte black Polaroid camera, posing alongside me before snapping a photo.

 "Hold on girl we gotta get a photo!" She approaches me again with a matte black Polaroid camera, posing alongside me before snapping a photo