「 ♥︎ 𝗣𝗹𝗮𝗶𝗻 𝗗𝗶𝘀𝗿𝗲𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗳𝘂𝗹 ♥︎ 」

"So yeah, me and Miles are dating so that's cool. How's Chicago been babes?" I asked Angel, phone screen propped up on my car dashboard watching as she gently combed through the platinum blonde lace on her decorated mannequin head. She giggled as I confessed to dating Miles, nodding slightly as if she expected the outcome. "Yeah, I kinda felt like that was gonna happen...but girl I hate being back here! Pick me up again please!!" She fussed, whining, and wailing as she expressed her hate for her city. "These fucking kids got me out here choosin' violence! I wanna smack a bitch!" She shouted, voice distorting slightly due to the horrible connection service as she stamped her foot on the ground. "Girl I can't! I'm sorry baefy but I have class! And you CAN'T MISS CLASS!" I reasoned as I maneuvered my car into the reserved parking lot for film actors and production.

"Stop being racist and come get me!" She huffed, rolling her eyes playfully as she set up her hot comb and hair spray. I laughed, grabbing my phone from its holder and giving her a rundown of today's plans on set.  "So I'm not allowed to have food on set, so I'm gonna keep everything in my dressing room, so then when Bambi gets here I can just grab everything from there n it'll still be cold!" I explain as I grab a rather large basket of food from the backseat of my car, holding it up to the camera so Angel could see. She squinted at the camera, letting me know she clearly wasn't wearing her contacts before smiling brightly. "Aww, that's so cute! Look at you being wife material and shit! But call me when you're off set babes, focus on that money" she beamed, giving me a finger heart before hanging up.

I giggled, texting her back a pink heart before making my way on set. I greeted everyone I came across, giving Tierra and Dylan daps as I watched them make their way to their dressing rooms. I secured the basket that I was holding, throwing it over my arm before locking eyes on...Sadie. "Oh, Hey! Y/N! Over here!" She beckons me towards her, her freshly dyed blonde to purple hair immediately catching my attention as I sighed and walked up to her. "Hey, Sadie! It's been a bit, huh?" I said, trying my best to keep up my polite smile. 

"Yeah, it has! How's Miles?" She asked almost immediately. "Oh! He's doing fine, really. He's actually gonna be with me on set-" I began, trying to tip-toe around the subject to the best of my ability before Sadie cut me off. "Really? Okay okay, let me know when he's here, I gotta go! Talk to you later!" She chortled, speed-walking away into her dressing room as I clenched my jaw. I mean, who the fuck does she think she is? Not only is Miles ignoring you, but you feel the need to get to him through me? Who the fuck sends over 50 texts, watching as someone ignores them, and still takes that as a hint to keep trying? 

White people.

Anyway, I quickly zoomed into my dressing room and set my basket on the side of the counter. I spent roughly two hours getting ready, makeup team making sure they did everything in their power to make me look like Yvette. By the time I arrived on set, everything was set up and ready for us to begin filming our scenes. I took a few deep breaths, mentally preparing for over 10 hours of work and back-and-forth running as I prepared to step into character, trekking forward with Tierra and Ivy as we took our places. "You're gonna do great, Tia don't worry!" I reassured, giving her a small hug before the cue from the director. 

"And, ACTION!"

________________________________________________________________________________

"Can you stop tugging so hard? You're hurting me!" Mariah spat as I parted her hair with the end of my bright orange rat-tail comb. 

"Shut up. I gotta be somewhere in 30 minutes and fuckin'...Martha wants me to do your hair. So just hold still or your puffs gon be fucked up." I grunted, tying a scrunchie around one puff before starting on the next. Mariah continued to squirm and whine below me, groaning loudly as I quickly finished up the second puff.